No announcement yet.

TF. tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is absolutely zero chance of Remy being with us next year.

There was probably not much chance of him being with us if we stayed up to be brutally honest.

We were a very well paying option for him to showcase his ability in the Premier League, which he has grasped with both hands. I'm sure he has reasonable buyout value, certainly not one that would make anyone baulk at a bid and definitely not more than we paid for him. I'm guessing we'll get several bids, and he will have his pick.

I thought this was reasonably clear when he signed, and if it wasn't then, it became obvious when the stories about the 'use us as a stepping-stone' approach being made to M'Vila came out.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      I would be surprised if it anything more to be honest. If it was much bigger then he would possibly have priced everyone out and be stuck with us in the Championship.
      It would hardly price teams out in the Prem if it is more than £8million.
      He is only 26 and also an International.
      Plus, Good Strikers are hard to come by without paying a fortune for them.

Personally, I think his clause may be around the £14million mark.
      And looking at his performances this season, there will still be a lot of teams just in the Prem lining up.

Comment

I was led to believe that when we signed Remy we had a deal with another prem club that if we went down that they would sign him for at least the fee we paid for him. It wouldn't be surprising if it was Spurs and that was part of the deal to get Townsend.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
          I was led to believe that when we signed Remy we had a deal with another prem club that if we went down that they would sign him for at least the fee we paid for him. It wouldn't be surprising if it was Spurs and that was part of the deal to get Townsend.
          That could be a good shout.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            That could be a good shout.
            If we stayed up I could see Townsend still with us.
            But he has shown this season what he is capable of, and will be back at Spurs and will feature a lot next season for them.

This is what sucks for me when we go down, that we have had a player in Townsend that gives 100% and is exciting to watch, and then we have Remy who if we stayed up and he stayed would become the best Goalscorer for us since Sir Les.
            But we can now end up never seeing either in the Hoops again!!!

Comment

Just putting that plonker Barton in his place. I wouldn't read any further into it.

Comment

i think we all know Remy will go , weve put him in the shop window ,which is what he wanted , he`s scored goals for us ,which is what we wanted , he`s too good for the Championship and for us. Good luck to him wherever he goes .
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Anybody think that Remy, Samba and Taarabt will stay must be dreaming!
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Didnt Norwich sigh some geezer for 12mil? Any Prem club could comfortably buy any of our players next season!

Comment

Tony's tweet about players being contracted cannot decide where they play was aimed 100% at the Barton comment that he will be in France and not playing for Rangers.
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton 20h

Look not going to publicly have a pop at QPR or @tonyfernandes , they have enough on their plate. Let's just see what happens in the summer!

He's been taking pops at us all summer, whether directly ("tinpot") or indirectly (like above!). Wish he would keep his mouth shut

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Swansea and Norwich seem to have loyal players, but I see what you mean.
                          Thats because they are not in danger of going down well Swansea anyway Norwich struggling but think they'll prob just survive

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                            might have been £8m to have been able to get his signature when we did.....
                            Think so!!
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

If UTD or City and the likes come calling then its bye and thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X