TF. tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TF. tweets

Just tweeted something like this; A contract is a contract. Makes me(Shania) hope that Samba @ Co will be here next year???
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Just tweeted something like this; A contract is a contract. Makes me(Shania) hope that Samba @ Co will be here next year???
    You're a silly girl at times Shania if you really believe uncle Tony.

Tony knows more than most that a contract is worth nothing these days and there is far too much player power. Back in the 60's you would see loyalty but because the money is immoral these days there is no such thing.

We will lose the real quality players but we need to try and sign players that have hunger and need to impress, not players that are willing to drop down a division purely for a good final pension!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Ok, I see what you mean,weare. But I think Tony was having a dig at Barton. I do agree with you concerning Young players etc. But we canīt break up the whole squad, can we? This will mean we have to go through another process of gelling once again. I could be wrong here though.Have we tried to get a team going three times now? I should belive Harry knows his onions when it comes to buying young and hungry team-players.
      I believe Norwich kept their players which they used in the div 1. It could be that we can do it the same way in the CCC.
      Last edited by Shania; 10-04-2013, 07:27 PM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Players like Remy will want top flight football to keep their international prospects alive
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

But I hope we have a chance to keep Samba. Both of them that is.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

You never quite know what to expect, where the Rangers are concerned.

Comment

Tony tweeted he wants to keep the key players as its a long term project. If he believes we can get back to the PL in 1 season then it's a good risk to take. As he said, players do not have a choice where they play as they're under contract.

I personally don't want to see Remy for another Pl side, if he went abroad then okay but I really rate him & would hate to see him in an Arsenal or Spurs shirt
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Exactly... I wouldn't be able to take him going to a club in the EPL, unless it was a years loan.

Comment

@tonyfernandes: For the record QPR players under contract cannot decide where they play. They are under CONTRACT.”

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                    @tonyfernandes: For the record QPR players under contract cannot decide where they play. They are under CONTRACT.”
                    That's true... after all we have paid each and everyone of them well. How many of these players will stab the man who had faith in them?

Comment

Remy will score for fun in the Championship, what better way to promote himself than to smash in 40+ goals next season??
                      2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

keeping Remy, Samba etc?? Would that even be possible??
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
                          Remy will score for fun in the Championship, what better way to promote himself than to smash in 40+ goals next season??
                          Would love to see him do that...

Comment

Remy will not want to stay... and I don't blame him, he is a quality player that could play in the Champions League and if an opportunity came along he would go.
                            What some of you don't realise was that he was never going to stay even if we had stayed up. He was here to showboat and he is an excellent player. He tried his best for us and scored the goals, sadly the writting was on the wall.

If we get offered a decent profit I would take the money and reinvest in younger players. The same would got for Samba and Tarrabt etc. We need to start again fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
                              Would be much better if he has already fallen in love with us, donīt you think?
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X