Jenas: I won't walk out on QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
    Having a good time at QPR - And in all fairness, he is playing reasonably well.

Mbia and him are both doing good.
    Mbia doing well......for Wigan....and Arsenal....:arr:

Comment

Jenas would be good for us next year, if we go down, no PL clubs will be rushing in for him

Comment

Yes been good for us..i would move Mbia to centre back which he has always stated is his favored position and give his midfield place to diakite.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
          Yes been good for us..i would move Mbia to centre back which he has always stated is his favored position and give his midfield place to diakite.
          Too much of a liability to play centre back in the English game he's all arms and legs he's a pen/free kick waiting to happen as yesterday showed

I think the last 6 weeks he has shown he has the ability to be a decent centre mid player as he is winning the ball and driving forward with it and giving it which he was not before. He just needs to cut the crazy episodes out like yesterday, Arsenal and rolling round on the floor and he would be a very solid player

Comment

Jenas is quality and I just hope he can last the number of games in the Championship. Mbia just needs to be more consistent with the performance he put in 2nd half v Fulham (immense) and calm down on the rash tackles.

Comment

I think stephane needs to cut the rashness from his play. that aside I think he does really good work.
              to the poster that said sarcastically that he was a good player...for wigan.....what about when he made Remy's
              goal.

I also feel more players will stay IF qpr want them, than most others here think

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                he doesn't say that CB is his favoured position. In fact he states that he see's himself as an AM, who plays DM or CB cos the gaffer says so.

"m'bias main and primary position is as a defensive midfielder. Its in this spot where he is most effective. Strong physically, he is very hard to break down and will always give a commanding presence sitting in front of the defence. Its not just physically where he has strengths though, mentally he had proven to be one of the toughest warriors in Ligue 1. In addition, he is quite adept at playing in central defence, although this isnt his preferred role. When Didier Deschamps was in charge at OM, he wanted to mould MBia into a primary central defender. But the player himself said he was unhappy about this, and indeed on the contrary wanted to become a more attack minded midfielder, targeting scoring more goals especially. The potential is definitely there that he could become more than just a defensive midfielder. Ideally in his own mind it seems he has visions of becoming a 'box to box' type player."
                Last edited by QPR71; 08-04-2013, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X