Rob Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Green

Will he want to stay here after all this?

I would cash in on him TBH.

Comment

First choice once the fella who can't distribute or command his box fu&ks off. Who could blame him if he wanted to leave the wars he's been treated, however.

Comment

Must be terrible being left out for dropping the ball in his net so often. Still, at least he has his £50-£60,000 per week to fall back on.

Comment

I hope he walks, this i am p*ssed off with 'Arry about, we have treated him like cr*p and i hope he goes and finds a club he deserves, in the meantime we need to pension off Bruno butta fingers pdq I'd rather see Murphy in goal.......................check I'd rather see stevie wonder in goal

Comment

He will be here next season for the money. No one is going to pay a championship goalie what we are paying him.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              I hope he walks, this i am p*ssed off with 'Arry about, we have treated him like cr*p and i hope he goes and finds a club he deserves, in the meantime we need to pension off Bruno butta fingers pdq I'd rather see Murphy in goal.......................check I'd rather see stevie wonder in goal
              Harry has given him more game time than Hughes did. And let's be honest if he played him instead of Ceasar then he would have got stick for that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                First choice once the fella who can't distribute or command his box fu&ks off. Who could blame him if he wanted to leave the wars he's been treated, however.
                If I were Greeno I'd want out tbh. Personally hope he stays and gets the no1 jersey next season.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                  He will be here next season for the money. No one is going to pay a championship goalie what we are paying him.
                  Surely he's better than that?

Comment

I can see that happening Matty and I am quite happy about it to be honest. We don't need two keepers on those wages. It is hardly a position that gets injured.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                      I can see that happening Matty and I am quite happy about it to be honest. We don't need two keepers on those wages. It is hardly a position that gets injured.
                      Don't jinx it mate, this is QPR after all :pleasantsuprise:

But you're right, we have 2 keepers earning over 100k per week between em which is madness, especially in the CCC. Cesar will be long gone almost as soon as that final whistle goes at Anfield. The year of the World Cup in his home country he won't be plying his trade in the 2nd tier. Without going into the ongoing debate, again, of who is better between the 2, I would be more than happy with Green between the sticks next year. He is a PL keeper tbh, so I really hope he is willing to stay with us next year.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Green is my choice as goalkeeper next season. No doubt.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

I think he will stay on and be our no. 1 keeper

Comment

Working...
                          X