Watson or Striker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watson or Striker?

What is more important for us to have at this time. Watson is a good player. But at the start of this season people were already saying we had the strongest midfield in this division. However fans were also saying our strike force was poor. So will Watson improve us enough to see us get the goals to move us uptowards playoff. As good as he is our problem is missed chances. Not creating chances. Also did we need to get him right now. As he is on a loan was there a need to get him in before the deadline. Couldn't we have done this deal anytime.

Anyway who would you have rather seen at this time Watson(Very good midfielder) or a very good striker.

Originally posted by superckat View Post
    What is more important for us to have at this time. Watson is a good player. But at the start of this season people were already saying we had the strongest midfield in this division. However fans were also saying our strike force was poor. So will Watson improve us enough to see us get the goals to move us uptowards playoff. As good as he is our problem is missed chances. Not creating chances. Also did we need to get him right now. As he is on a loan was there a need to get him in before the deadline. Couldn't we have done this deal anytime.

Anyway who would you have rather seen at this time Watson(Very good midfielder) or a very good striker.
    Personally he will improve the squad but for me Left-Back and Striker that can score not Folan........are more important

Comment

Well both for me,

Because Mahon and Leightwood are not good enough and I think watson in their place will be far better.

But I agree another striker to get the goals is needed...

Comment

decent striker got great midfield already

Comment

why not both

if its true about watson then its good news....he is a mdfielder who likes to get in the box...so will pick up anything Simpson puts on a plate....something we were lacking against Scunthorpe.

Comment

Striker
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Striker should come today as well
              Now, Then, Forever
              [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

For me Watson, if true, is a massive signing. As gifted as our midfield is on paper the balance just has not been right. We have not dominated games and look vulnerable. Watson has real bite and is also a very good footballer, not to mention he can score goals. Not sure who to leave out but we will have some great options from the bench whoever it is.

Yes we need a striker but for me it hasn't just been about not scoring it has been a lack of presence. From the little I have seen of Simpson he has pace, hunger and is willing to get stuck in. Could be just what we are looking for in terms of presence. Another striker would be nice as well but I feel a lot more optimistic with these signings.

JM just needs time to work out his best side and get them gelling. I would then expect us to be a good side this season.

Comment

il be greedy and say both.

Comment

We will get both, so don't worry.

May not make it in time for 5pm today, but we can loan after deadline.
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

and a LB? lol

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        We will get both, so don't worry.

May not make it in time for 5pm today, but we can loan after deadline.
                        So what happens now?

Comment

Patience

Patience

Let the boy Simpson settle in, before you ask for more strikers.

We can loan one anytime
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Play Simpson & Balanta

Comment

Watson

Comment

Working...
                              X