against s cumford bridge fc since our prem return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• against s cumford bridge fc since our prem return

played 4 won 2 drawn 1 lost 1................ in the history books!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

However **** these two years have been its all worth it for me due to the first fame against them last season.

That day will live with me forever

Comment

indeed old bean the hostility that day created against them n watching mata melt from taking corners will live in the memory forever.....bet he froze at the cottage also when those rootin tootin fulham tough guys branded those clapper thingys at him!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Im in x block mate, the look on the scum fans faces was brilliant. Loads left early they just couldnt believe how hostile it was that day.

Comment

I have spoken to several Chelsea fans since that day who have all said it was like being back in the 80s again. Some of them actually enjoyed it apart from the result.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            played 4 won 2 drawn 1 lost 1................ in the history books!!
            Fools can only dream eh?....Scumsea don't know they even exist....but they know the Rs

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              indeed old bean the hostility that day created against them n watching mata melt from taking corners will live in the memory forever.....bet he froze at the cottage also when those rootin tootin fulham tough guys branded those clapper thingys at him!
              Actually i heard it got quite nasty at the cottage...........................mainly because jeeves (the blithering buffoon) forgot to pack the quails eggs, and pate de foie gras, in the hamper for ht!

Comment

Working...
              X