Chris Samba hits back at criticism of TF and players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Samba hits back at criticism of TF and players

"I have to defend this. Nobody put a knife at the throat of anybody at QPR to come and discuss contracts. They wanted to extend my contract for another year at Anzhi. I could have earned more there. But I wanted to come back to England.

What would people have said if the owner didn't try anything? If he didn't spend any money? They would have said that he didn't care. But he did what he believed was right. The club believes in the players that have been brought here. They believe they are the right players for the club. The owner really is a passionate man. He has shown a fighting spirit for the club by doing all the business he could have done to improve the team.

Us players have come in to try and prove him right. (Loic) Remy, (Jermaine) Jenas and (Andros) Townsend have been fantastic. We all know what staying in the Premier League means to the fans.

But people still think that our attitude is, 'Whether we win or lose, we get paid'. They are wrong.

If I lose a game, I might get paid but I go home and it affects me. I am not doing anything. I am not going to restaurants. I am not going out at all. I'm not the nicest person when we lose. That's how it affects your life. Ask any player at any club, and they will tell you the same."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8604336/?

top bloke top player . leader, says it like it is

Comment

Great stuff from Samba, and he's right the same people questioning TF's business acumen and calling various members of the board clueless would be asking why we hadn't spent money, and claiming they are not committed to Rangers. Really starting like CS doing alot off the field, and talking sense here too.
      I know fans asking the questions claim they are worried about the future of our club but there's no reason to doubt Tony and the board.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Great stuff from Samba, and he's right the same people questioning TF's business acumen and calling various members of the board clueless would be asking why we hadn't spent money, and claiming they are not committed to Rangers. Really starting like CS doing alot off the field, and talking sense here too.
        I know fans asking the questions claim they are worried about the future of our club but there's no reason to doubt Tony and the board.

Going by his comments im sure he will be more than happy to spend a season or two in the championship........

we will see.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Going by his comments im sure he will be more than happy to spend a season or two in the championship........

we will see.
          Much as I like samba, not a chance will he play for us if we go down.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

The Congolese Clint Hill....

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              Much as I like samba, not a chance will he play for us if we go down.
              Top bloke and I genuinely believe he cares about us and survival, but agree with Ginger in that no way will be play for us in the Championship.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Top bloke and I genuinely believe he cares about us and survival, but agree with Ginger in that no way will be play for us in the Championship.
                Agreed. I think he can care but not want to play Championship football. After all, it wasn't under his watch that we got into this mess.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                X