Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• line up for FFC monday night

Seems injuries are not a problem

So I would stick with almost the starting 433 line up at Villa with one change - Green in for Cesar

Green
    Bosingwa Samba Hill Fabio
    Park Jenas M'bia
    Remy Zamora Townsend

I don't think any would put in a sub standard for a vital derby so they should all be up for it and after three good performances I fancy the win too.

------------------Cesar-----------------
    Bosingwa----Samba----Hill------Fabio
    ----------Park---Jenas---Mbia-------
    ---Townsend----Remy----Hoilett----

I'd go with this, and Zamora, Granero and Tarbs to come on at some point.
    Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 30-03-2013, 03:05 PM.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Green
      Bosingwa Samba Hill Fabio
      Townsend Jenas MBia Park Hoilett
      Remy
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

what shape will fools play?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
          what shape will fools play?

Telegraph football predicted line up: Fulham (Possible, 4-4-2): Schwarzer, Riise, Hangeland, Senderos, Riether, Duff, Sidwell, Karagounis, Dejagah, Ruiz, Berbatov
          which is the same line up as their last home game (1-0 win over Stoke) and no injuries reported so it looks a fair bet to be correct.

Main attacking threats being the majestic Berbatov (4 goals in last 6 games) who can run a game solo if allowed and the pain in the ass Duff. QPR strangled Berbatov's supply in the reverse fixture which is probably the best approach again as man marking him is a bit impossible. Generally got to expect them to be on the front foot so the extra man in midfield will help with that.

Expect Harry to stick with Zamora+pace(Remy/Townsend) to pull their defence about which in turn upsets their midfield too and another Southampton/Villa first half type performance, then see how it goes to make adjustments.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
            ------------------Cesar-----------------
            Bosingwa----Samba----Hill------Fabio
            ----------Park---Jenas---Mbia-------
            ---Townsend----Remy----Hoilett----

I'd go with this, and Zamora, Granero and Tarbs to come on at some point.
            If we get any sort of result, the moaners of the other strugglers will be claiming 'old pals act' between Londoners. They do not understand how much Fulham would love to assist in our demotion.

Comment

Zamora needs to play as without him the ball comes straight back, So on top against Villa he goes off and the game changed, Swansea away 1st half we got mullered half fit Bobby comes on and we play noticably better. Bobby to start hopefully we go ahead and then you can mix it up but Bobby is the key between now and the end of the season

Comment

Yep. Villa team with Green in goal.

Comment

Originally posted by KLOS View Post
                  If we get any sort of result, the moaners of the other strugglers will be claiming 'old pals act' between Londoners. They do not understand how much Fulham would love to assist in our demotion.
                  Why not sign one for this match only:=):
                  In an ideal world teams from London should support each other....
                  PS. I know, it doesn´t function like that:=):
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Zamora needs to play as without him the ball comes straight back, So on top against Villa he goes off and the game changed, Swansea away 1st half we got mullered half fit Bobby comes on and we play noticably better. Bobby to start hopefully we go ahead and then you can mix it up but Bobby is the key between now and the end of the season
                    Same here. Could understand playing JB if BZ was injured. But replacing a centre forward like Zamora with a RW like Hoilett makes no sense to me.

Comment

I pray for a fit BZ for the run in, makes a HUGE difference to the team, one of the contributing factors to Hughes demise

Comment

Working...
                      X