• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off the bottom at 4,50.

Come on Arsenal.

Would be nice!

Comment

Teams that we hope can win today, but if we can win the next 3, it could bring others back into it.

Arsenal
      Chelsea
      West Brom
      Norwich
      Man City

Comment

Sunderland 1 down to United :-)

Comment

Hope ManUtd beat Sunderland too 1-0 up already

Comment

I fancy AFC/CFC/MUFC to all win today too - which would be good for the table keeping teams down the bottom

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              Teams that we hope can win today, but if we can win the next 3, it could bring others back into it.

Arsenal
              Chelsea
              West Brom
              Norwich
              Man City
              I'd back the Hammers to beat WBA.......and i'm slightly concerned about how up for it Norwich will be at Wigan

Comment

While we are watching the results coming in, I'm hoping for another El Facto's alternative match thread !

Great read last week
                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  I'd back the Hammers to beat WBA.......and i'm slightly concerned about how up for it Norwich will be at Wigan
                  Yep I can't see Norwich getting anything. Wigan will win but the rest will lose (Reading, Sun-land, Saints and Villa) I feel Liverpool may let us down though.

Comment

Today is what it's going to be like for the rest of the season- assuming that we put a run together- as we watch other teams results..... It's going to be painful.....

Comment

You just know Arsenal will mess up and will probably draw, and Wigan being the annoying little pests they are will probably get a win against Norwich.
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                        Come on Arsenal.
                        Does it really matter ? Out of the bottom 3 then yes,but off the bottom nothing to get excited about !!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Yeah I think WH are slim faves for that but would take a massive collapse to drag them in, 33 points with a game in hand. Norwich/Wigan is a big game could really do with a favour there. Also hope Spurs lose so 3rd/4th place battles keep open. QPR have already faced most of those teams so prob better to have more riding on them top6 team games.

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                            Does it really matter ? Out of the bottom 3 then yes,but off the bottom nothing to get excited about !!!
                            of course it matters.

Comment

it matters..we need others dropping points almost as much as we need to gain them

Comment

Working...
                              X