Anyone up for watching the future of English football,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone up for watching the future of English football,

Fulham under 19's who won the Engish Title last season are playing in a tournment in Dallas, Dr peppers cup (yeah i know , sounds ****) Were through to the semi's, and yes i know you'll hope we lose, but it's a big tournoment, i love the fact that it's the kids coming through rather than big wages mercernarys , i'm sure you'd love to see your lot have a youth team like that, ours are seriously good. Were Playing A brazilian side, but already beaten the Brazilian side that won it last year. The Red Mancs are out there as well. If you want to mock us, there are links on the Friends of Fulham Website. But to be fair i'd be be amazed if a single one of you tunes in. Anyhow just incase any of you love a youth team game played in the right spirit , it kicks of at !2.30

As the mcDs advert goes
    Nah your alright

Comment

Is that Gordon Jago's tournament?

Comment

Fulham fan getting excited by children, starting to see just how fitting a Michael Jackson statue really is

Comment

I'm assuming that packet has run out now ambition or you chored another bike to get another on tick ?
          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
          London Pride is a flower that's free.
          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

A quick up date as i'm sure you're all waiting with baited breath , we won on pens, playing some Jap team in the final. " Packet "Lone Ranger? i presume you mean the old Columbian marching powder? No very rarely indulge, my Hampton is small enough without that shrinking it even more, plus i'm ugly enough without all the gurning. Try a night out without the gear and try listening to those on it, they are without doubt the most boring people ever, but they seem to think they are hilarious, infact so funny they have to repet the same **** over and over again, not for me thanks.

Comment

I think you are rangers.
              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
              London Pride is a flower that's free.
              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
              And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

I'd rather watch our own u19's team who are currently on a 15 match unbeaten streak and are top of their league thanks.

Comment

this Foolham fan must have the most enormous chip on his shoulder

Comment

why is it only Fulham mugs are prepared to slate their own team when they troll....this joker was calling them foolham
                    the other day

Comment

not QPR related. should be moved to the away fan section along with the "council dweller".
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                      X