Us Fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    We relied on other teams to keep us up last year is what i meant. The other stuff that went on is just referee decisions and they go around and come around. We were nearly as bad last season as what we have been this season. Two embarrassing seasons for us fans.
    This is not exactly news. Every team that finishes just above the relegation places relies on the (failure of the) teams below them to keep them up!
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      We are doomed capt mainwaring
      No we are relegated

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
        This is not exactly news. Every team that finishes just above the relegation places relies on the (failure of the) teams below them to keep them up!
        Well it looks like same as last season we are going to be relying heavily on other teams to keep us up......win 5 or 6 out of our last 7 games and i think we have a real chance and wont need to rely on anyone. Anyone see that happening? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          Well it looks like same as last season we are going to be relying heavily on other teams to keep us up......win 5 or 6 out of our last 7 games and i think we have a real chance and wont need to rely on anyone. Anyone see that happening? :-)
          Looks as though Villa, Wigan, and Soton are hitting form at just the right time, as often happens with relegation threatened teams. So that even 5 or 6 wins may not be enough this year. The way things are looking, I'd say the most likely bottom three are Reading, us, and Sunderland.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
          X