Harry outlines plans for Adel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry outlines plans for Adel

“Of course, I’m not going to reveal my hand this early, but Adel looked sharp when I brought him on and he’s still in the frame. He’s very much in my mind.

“But playing like he does, he’s never going to be consistent. There’s always going to be ups and downs. But he can be a match-winner.

“The only one who can do play like he does all the time is Lionel Messi, but he also works hard, never misses a game, gets kicked and then gets up, and with no disrespect to Adel – he’s not Messi.”

More here: http://www.ealinggazette.co.uk/sport...2029-33078541/
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

"The only one who can do play like he does all the time is Lionel Messi"

that's an amazing quote when you consider that the only thing that stops
      adel being consistent is his own ego.

adel + humility = world class

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
        "The only one who can do play like he does all the time is Lionel Messi"

that's an amazing quote when you consider that the only thing that stops
        adel being consistent is his own ego.

adel + humility = world class
        As much as I rate Adel, he isn't a 90 minute player yet.
        Some of the things he does with the ball is just amazing, even though some games he really works hard, the next he can be inconsistent and looks average.

I really think he is going to be used as a Super Sub now.

Comment

no doubt when the oppo have settled into a shape with some control, adel has the
          ability to shake it up and break it down. also, seems like he comes off the bench
          with more energy than if he starts.

Comment

Seems to be on a sort of understanding with Remys game as well.
            Adel has improved loads since he joined us, his overall game has changed so much to what he used to be like.

You never know what you will get with him, it only takes a few seconds of magic and he can turn the game when needed.

I think he is gonna be raring to go on Monday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
              “The only one who can do play like he does all the time is Lionel Messi, but he also works hard, never misses a game, gets kicked and then gets up, and with no disrespect to Adel – he’s not Messi.”
              is harry has one gram of intelligence? you cant put that statement until adel plays with same players as messi. is mbia , derry and co are iniesta , xavi and co!!? makes me laugh managers like that.

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                is harry has one gram of intelligence? you cant put that statement until adel plays with same players as messi. is mbia , derry and co are iniesta , xavi and co!!? makes me laugh managers like that.
                So you think AT is a luxury player too?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Well Deffo correct that Adel is a luxury which I think H.R. Feels we can do without for the moment watched an interview on sky yesterday Harry singing Adels praises said he done well against Villa when came on, but says he has to work a lot harder at this time we need to work as a team

Comment

Amazing ball skills but with the football brain of a ten year old and the arrogance of a diva

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                      Well Deffo correct that Adel is a luxury which I think H.R. Feels we can do without for the moment watched an interview on sky yesterday Harry singing Adels praises said he done well against Villa when came on, but says he has to work a lot harder at this time we need to work as a team
                      Agree 100% with Harry & you dave. Don't get me wrong he is a great player but he needs to play in a strong team to not be luxury....if that makes sense....Rodney Marsh on London Callin last night said some very interesting things regarding Adel, I thought, and one thing that stuck in my mind was he said "For Adel to be a great player he has to play in a great team"

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        what I say is put messi with this current QPR team and lets see what can he do.

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                          what I say is put messi with this current QPR team and lets see what can he do.
                          ?? lol a damn sight more than what Adel can do for sure

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            ?? lol a damn sight more than what Adel can do for sure
                            I get the feeling Rockandroll ain't fully committed to QPR !!

Comment

Working...
                            X