what pictures reminds you of foolem!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twranger View Post
    a late reply to this I know Dave but, no is the answer!
    but I don't have a problem with Fulham either....just don't get this thing that if someone deviates a bit from the populist view they are deemed a WUM...just don't get it! It is called a personal point of view isn't it????
    Go with the flow ......theres no room for free thinkers here!........We have to stick to stereotypes other wise it don't work....get wiv da progamme:angry1:

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Go with the flow ......theres no room for free thinkers here!........We have to stick to stereotypes other wise it don't work....get wiv da progamme:angry1:
      I'd even go so far as to say, that if QPR failed to exist in any shape or form in the future, in all truth I'd probably get an S/T at the Cottage....how's that for free thinking!

Comment

GET HIM!!!!!!!...................

Comment

GET HIM!!!!!!!...................

Comment

TW we all know you like a good wind up , but with that comment youve gone to far ,thats not free thinking ,its treachery
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
              TW we all know you like a good wind up , but with that comment youve gone to far ,thats not free thinking ,its treachery
              here here

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                Come on Vesp...! Treachery!!! This is football we are talking about here...i'm not trying to bring down the monarchy or such like!! Besides, it's not meant as a wind up comment, its a factual comment.....if anyone does get wound up by it, sorry but not my fault.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                  Come on Vesp...! Treachery!!! This is football we are talking about here...i'm not trying to bring down the monarchy or such like!! Besides, it's not meant as a wind up comment, its a factual comment.....if anyone does get wound up by it, sorry but not my fault.
                  If anyone gets wound up you'll love it!

Comment

If anyone gets wound up you'll love it!
                    It's amusing in as much as it is not intended as a wind up, believe it or not.....and people get in a right lather over, and you are the worst one, the most innocent of comments.....that is vaguely funny I must admit!

Comment

I'm not one of the worst.................DON'T YOU START WUMING ME YOU YOU %^$£ *(*^ &^%$£$%^&**^r$£$£&^(), I don't get wound up.......I'm the epitome of calmness and understanding thankyou....

Comment

I'm not one of the worst.................DON'T YOU START WUMING ME YOU YOU %^$£ *(*^ &^%$£$%^&**^r$£$£&^(), I don't get wound up.......I'm the epitome of calmness and understanding thankyou....
                        That's more like it my friend!!

Comment

Working...
                        X