X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

southern belle around 4ish

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
      3 here. On the beers early for this one. Parsons Green has some lovely birds.
      Believe me the birds in parsons green will not appreciate a bunch of chavy football fans , with pukka pie stains all over their Rangers shirt from previous matches lowering the tone whilst they enjoy a bottle of cab sav with work colleagues.

Stick to the weather spoons on Fulham Broadway you will feel more at home there.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Believe me the birds in parsons green will not appreciate a bunch of chavy football fans , with pukka pie stains all over their Rangers shirt from previous matches lowering the tone whilst they enjoy a bottle of cab sav with work colleagues.

Stick to the weather spoons on Fulham Broadway you will feel more at home there.
        ouch...
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Are you suggesting you want to meet? You can just ask you know. Big thanks for passing on the information from your last visit to Parsons Green though.

Comment

The two who run the cafe in peterbourgh road would..............

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
              Pub behind putney cinema nice outside if bit too cold but not overly cheap
              that gaff is so expensive, £6 for some pints from memory! it was so much better when it was castle back in the day, what theyve done to youngs pubs is criminal. they saw how the ship down the road pulled in all the raras and toffs and thought theyd replicate it further down the river. isnt the boat race on that day? itll be murder round that way on monday, pink shirts and horsie jaw galore in pubs like the boat house and coat and badge.

fingers crossed the distillers dont leave a girl behind the jump on her todd when shes never worked in a pub like they did last season

Comment

You're such a jumped up little gimp although you do make me laugh

Comment

So true!.....

Comment

It's not a work day.

Comment

Speaking for yourself. I've washed my 2004-05 season shirt, been attending elocution classes at night school for the past 3 weeks & also do favor a nice bottle of cab sav (that's the gear served with a little umbrella in the glass isn't it?).

I'm way too upper class for a Weatherspoons.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

how do you guys get there? by car? or by bus?

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
                          how do you guys get there? by car? or by bus?
                          There's a song a bit like that that I flucking hate.
                          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                          London Pride is a flower that's free.
                          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Working...
                          X