Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the date of the first game for next season? Championship/Premiership?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the date of the first game for next season? Championship/Premiership?

Trying to sort out summer plans.

Premiership will enable me to have an extra week away. Anything extra to get my mind off Rangers over what is surely going to be a painful summer.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

I think you can clearly arrange your summer hol's around the championship fixtures David.

Pretty low risk I would say, so get back a wk early, it really is that simple!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Duno about PL mate but Championship 3rd August.

http://www.burndenaces.co.uk/2012/12...314-dates.html
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post

Premiership will enable me to have an extra week away. Anything extra to get my mind off Rangers over what is surely going to be a painful summer.
        are you serious about disrupting your holiday plans, to get back to watch QPR in the championship, that is sad
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
          are you serious about disrupting your holiday plans, to get back to watch QPR in the championship, that is sad
          I think its embarrassing , someone needs to get a life (or a bird)

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

Thank you for your positive input as always.
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Mate same as you, looking forward to going to Brentford opening day of the season

Comment

The bloke is being lambasted for being a good fan. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  Don't you mean super fan

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    Agree Jack, i am really looking forward to

Palace
                    Charlton
                    Millwall
                    Brentford
                    Forest
                    Derby

Proper days out

Comment

You know the more I think about this has to be the saddest post I think I've ever seen on here

..... "surely going to be a painful summer"

WTF you can't enjoy the summer because of QPR is your life that empty? You are suppose to be an intelligent lad (a teacher for goodsake) why do you need to even start this thread, surely a couple clicks on google will provide you the answers if they are out there?

I can't wait to the summer , some warm weather and a few holidays with my gorgeous missus .... the last thing I'll be thinking about when I'm at our villa in 40degree heat drinking a cold beer is whether I'm gonna catch Rangers away to Bolton.

Get a life FFS.

Comment

You know the more I think about this has to be the saddest post I think I've ever seen on here

..... "surely going to be a painful summer"

WTF you can't enjoy the summer because of QPR is your life that empty? You are suppose to be an intelligent lad (a teacher for goodsake) why do you need to even start this thread, surely a couple clicks on google will provide you the answers if they are out there?

I can't wait to the summer , some warm weather and a few holidays with my gorgeous missus .... the last thing I'll be thinking about when I'm at our villa in 40degree heat drinking a cold beer is whether I'm gonna catch Rangers away to Bolton.

Get a life FFS.
                        She's a lucky woman.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          She's a lucky woman.
                          A lot luckier than if she was Hammersmith R's bird put it that way haha

Comment

A lot luckier than if she was Hammersmith R's bird put it that way haha

You 'orrible ba$tard! Where you got a villa at by the way? Being a nosey sod :sorry:

Comment

I have a life and a bird and still book my holidays during international breaks so I don't miss the mighty R's

Comment

Working...
                              X