The Morning After... STILL IN IT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Morning After... STILL IN IT?

Been analysing yesterday's result this morning and while i'm absolutely gutted by the result, I don't feel our relegation is a done thing.

Reading are down and out as far as i'm concered.
    If Wigan lose today and we get a Result against them then they are in the same boat as us too in my eyes.
    The main club imho that we have to chase now is Sunderland. That 3-1 could be the result that changed everything. They are on a complete downward spiral and can't see them picking up many, if any, points from here on in. I can see them sticking around that 30/31/32/33 point mark which we can DEFINITELY make up with our remaining fixtures.

Two great results against Fulham & a must-win at Wigan and things would look completely different & those games are definitely winnable in my eyes and the way we are playing + our form!

To sum it up... 'It aint over til it's over'
    especially when Harry is around.

Keep those heads up.

good to see you changed your mind from yesterday...good post...funny how things look better in the morning.
    "the sun will come up tomorrow"

Comment

Emotions got the better of me, no doubt. It just hurts when we could've tied up that game in the first half, stupid mistakes. Plus their keeper was totally immense for 'em.

Comment

Plus i'm giving up cigarettes and yesterday was just too much haha....

Comment

We just have to pray that Sunderland and Villa drop points consistently while we gain points.

Comment

Its not over just yet in my eyes. On most other occasions less there keeper we would have won yesterday. We played with desire and heart and while that continues there remains an outside chance.

I think we can help ourselves on occasions doing simple things like clearing the ball properly instead of just airing it to the edge of the box like their second yesterday.

I know I sound crazy but I still fancy us I have the same feeling as last season when everyone said Bolton would stay up and we would drop

Comment

Not sure really, I think we gave Wigan and Sunderland a real boost by losing last night..
              Hope I´m wrong though!!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

I seem to remember losing 2-0 to Bolton and thinking it's all over... Look what happened there!

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  Not sure really, I think we gave Wigan and Sunderland a real boost by losing last night..
                  Hope I´m wrong though!!
                  You're not wrong, Shania.
                  The last thing that teams like Wigan & Sunderland wanted to see, was a resurgent Queen's Park Rangers winning their 3rd game on the bounce.
                  We didn't fail 'em.

Comment

I admire your optimism and you have far more realistic arguments than some who said he has got us up on his predictor.. I am preparing for the championship though, don't want to be dissappointed over and over again. Looking forward to actually winning a lot of games and be a top 6 side.

Comment

Think the hoops,......real & fake will be meeting in the championship next season, one place left to fill.......sadly

Edit Actually i have been writing for a few weeks now, remember Blackburn last season........they got out of the bottom 3 and went 6 points clear only to drop back in, .....so i suppose there is some hope.
                      Last edited by QPRDave; 17-03-2013, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X