Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpongeParr
    replied
    Hopefully it is 30k with the space to expand. I can't help but think if we do ever crack it in the top flight, then we definitely wouldnt want to be going through this again for a larger stadium. Highly unlikely I know, but the likes of Southampton, Man City, Swansea can all expand if they need to.

Leave a comment:

• maidstone_hoop
    replied
    http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...ctive-13047747

Makes more sense to be 30,000 capacity. If this doesn't come of though it seems we will be out of suitable options to stay local. Would we then have to look further afield and where could be suitable.

Leave a comment:

• geejaybee
    replied
    Hoos on Linford Christie Stadium

Site shows up well on Google Earth.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...ctive-13047203

Leave a comment:

• Alanwycombe
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Leave it out fellas I'm only 38 and always thought life began at 40
    Do I give you hope?

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Sorry westie didn't want our age to be a big debate but just saying stadium is years and years away

Leave a comment:

• Northolt_Rs
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    From the very start, this was a complete farce.
    Uncle bungle claiming he was going to build a 40k stadium on land that did not belong to him.
    I personally think this was all a con just so as to get the go-ahead for his property development.
    Tbh the powers that be probably looked at his track record with Caterham and now us and thought fu.ck him....no way his development bid is getting the nod.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by amusant View Post
    From the very start, this was a complete farce.
    Uncle bungle claiming he was going to build a 40k stadium on land that did not belong to him.
    I personally think this was all a con just so as to get the go-ahead for his property development.

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    It does mate. Just ignore those grumpy oldies. Age is only a number (and maybe the odd wrinkle)

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied

Leave a comment:

• upperloft
    replied
    Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    I think you'll find that they have, if not slightly more. I can link you to some very detailed accounting but you have summon the will to live to get through it.........

Much more to the point right now is how you'd value the club..... More on this to follow.

So what about TV money from 2 Seasons in the prem? Parachute payments? Sponsorship and kit deals? Gate receipts? If they spent that plus £250m of there own money then they really are incompetent.

Leave a comment:

• hal9thou
    replied
    Originally posted by upperloft View Post
    They haven't Layed out that sort of money. Nowhere near it.
    I think you'll find that they have, if not slightly more. I can link you to some very detailed accounting but you have summon the will to live to get through it.........

Much more to the point right now is how you'd value the club..... More on this to follow.

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
    Is that you Stan?
    Stan's a bit older ;)

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Lol ffs stan
    Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
    Is that you Stan?
    Nah, just my 'virtual' PT. He's pretty good tbf!

Leave a comment:

• amusant
    replied
    Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    It is a problem all over the world (and especially so in Japan) with ageing populations. Unless we are forced to save ourselves there won't be enough to support us. Less working age people supporting an ever growing % of older people. It was a problem no government wanted to tackle but was never going to go away.
    Which is the reason Merkel was very happy to take in 1m Syrians....they don't have enough young Germans to pay for the pensions for the older ones. It's actually a lesser problem here than in many other countries

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Lol ffs stan

Leave a comment:

• Hertford Hoop
    replied
    Is that you Stan?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X