If Hughes not gone by Christmas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Because our performances are, IMO, very good. Take Arsenal for example; we contained them quite comfortabley until the 84th minute and even that wa an offisde goal that came after a single act of stupidity from one of our players put us down to 10 men.
    I appreciate its a results business and not good enough to just play well and lose, but playing as we are we will get our break and start winning games IMO.
    Nobody can honestly say that we are playing terribley and think the likes of Reading will beat us at home going by the way we have performed against the likes of Spuds, Everton & Arsenal, surely?
    Excellent Mathew.....A+...................I feel a 1992 Old Trafford miracle is coming again!!!!

Comment

Once Hughes can either accept that SWP offers little to the team or that he needs a confident Cisse in the starting 11 to score goals he can turn things around.

Failing the above, he will need a way to help SWP rediscover his 1st spell at Man City form or to somehow find a way for the team to score goals from someone other than Zamora.

I think the 1st option is his best one and maybe the only one that will keep him in the post beyond November19th.

One thing is certain, he cannot go on blaming bad luck with injuries or costly refereeing errors for the team’s poor form.

The main positives that I can see, is that
      Taarabt looks a better player than he did last season
      Granero has easily fitted in to English football
      Hoilett adds a different dimension to the team with his pace and skill at running at players
      Cesar is a top quality keeper
      Nelsen is another player who has settled in well and easily looks like QPR’s best defender.
      Faurlin is fit again and looks no worse off since his injury, and just needs to convince Hughes that he should be back in the team.
      Then there are players like Bosingwa and Diakite who are fitting in well. The jury is still out on Mbia.

If these players continue as they are and QPR’s injury woes lessen, QPR should have a better 2nd half season than they did last season.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        Once Hughes can either accept that SWP offers little to the team or that he needs a confident Cisse in the starting 11 to score goals he can turn things around.

Failing the above, he will need a way to help SWP rediscover his 1st spell at Man City form or to somehow find a way for the team to score goals from someone other than Zamora.

I think the 1st option is his best one and maybe the only one that will keep him in the post beyond November19th.

One thing is certain, he cannot go on blaming bad luck with injuries or costly refereeing errors for the team’s poor form.

The main positives that I can see, is that
        Taarabt looks a better player than he did last season
        Granero has easily fitted in to English football
        Hoilett adds a different dimension to the team with his pace and skill at running at players
        Cesar is a top quality keeper
        Nelsen is another player who has settled in well and easily looks like QPR’s best defender.
        Faurlin is fit again and looks no worse off since his injury, and just needs to convince Hughes that he should be back in the team.
        Then there are players like Bosingwa and Diakite who are fitting in well. The jury is still out on Mbia.

If these players continue as they are and QPR’s injury woes lessen, QPR should have a better 2nd half season than they did last season.
        good post mate

Comment

Working...
        X