What is your true gut feeling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your true gut feeling?

watching the qpr v west ham game on television,I started to think about our most worrying problem we just dont score enough goals under this hughes system

as a player hughsy was a blood and guts striker who scored many spectacular goals

but watching his team play you would think he was an ex defender

he is known to build very shrewd defences but he needs to create goalscoreing chances

last season we didnt drop because of a magnificent run of home wins towards the end of the season

the only thought i have is that it really was painfull getting rid of warnock but like hughes he had
    created a team that was playing very poor football

i honestly think harry redknapp is the only answer to our problems I know many of you are saying we cant keep changing the manager but what else can we do surely not just sit theere and watch hughes take us down,I DONT WANT A LOT OF ABUSE HERE GUYS IM JUST SEEING IF ANY OF YOU GUYS ARE IN AGREEMENT WITH ME,can someone make a poll
    Sack Him Now!
    14.08%
    Leave as?
    43.66%
    Give him a few more games?
    42.25%
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Originally posted by qprted View Post
    watching the qpr v west ham game on television,I started to think about our most worrying problem we just dont score enough goals under this hughes system

as a player hughsy was a blood and guts striker who scored many spectacular goals

but watching his team play you would think he was an ex defender

he is known to build very shrewd defences but he needs to create goalscoreing chances

last season we didnt drop because of a magnificent run of home wins towards the end of the season

the only thought i have is that it really was painfull getting rid of warnock but like hughes he had
    created a team that was playing very poor football

i honestly think harry redknapp is the only answer to our problems I know many of you are saying we cant keep changing the manager but what else can we do surely not just sit theere and watch hughes take us down,I DONT WANT A LOT OF ABUSE HERE GUYS IM JUST SEEING IF ANY OF YOU GUYS ARE IN AGREEMENT WITH ME,can someone make a poll
    No one is going to abuse you Ted! But there is no way in a million years that Harry Redknapp is the answer to our many problems......

Comment

We have the players who can create chances, play them and the goals will come.

Comment

Ted I would give Hughes until end of November.
        Last edited by Yousef; 02-10-2012, 12:19 PM.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

True gut feeling is that Hughes will walk after agreeing a compensation package with Fernandes to save indignity of a sacking,think this will happen in the next few weeks and gut feeling is the Arry will be our new manager sometime in November or even late this month.

Comment

I think Hughes will be here till Christmas at least. As for Harry? Don't think I could take another 20 transfers in the window in January. Not good for anyone, least of all Rangers. Definitely think we should try for Chris Samba in January.

Comment

Having come to terms with yet another defeat, the run at the end of last season will buy MH more time, and we do have creative players so just hope we start getting positive results.......but soon

Comment

A LOT OF ABUSE HERE GUYS IM JUST SEEING IF ANY OF YOU GUYS ARE IN AGREEMENT WITH ME,can someone make a poll
                Here ya go Ted
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

My gut feeling is that if we got out of the mess we were in last season, then with this squad we are more than capable of getting out of this mess.

I agree that Hughes has not met the expectations I had of him, but i think he's been unlucky regarding injuries and players loosing form.

TF has given his backing to him and that's good enough for me. We're the smallest club in the league in our 2nd season up- it was always going to be hard. We'll be fine come May .

Comment

My gut feeling is when we get Traore at LB & Boswinga at RB and he drops Park & SWP for Hoilet & Adel we will start to get results and Hughes will build on this shaky start

Comment

My gut feeling is to actually keep Mark Hughes as manager.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                        Agree with that , but i goes against my better jugement............. tick....tock

Comment

Agreed . Harry the answer why what has he done ?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                            My gut feeling is when we get Traore at LB & Boswinga at RB and he drops Park & SWP for Hoilet & Adel we will start to get results and Hughes will build on this shaky start
                            This is what he SHOULD be doing ........Unfortunately I think Hughes has his favourites and for some godforsaken reason Park and SWP are un droppable !!

Comment

Yes, that's my gut feeling too. Step one: bring in your own players. Step two: get them playing well together. I guess that Step One never really ends but we can now say that this is Hughes' team. Time to get them playing well together.
                              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                              X