So whose fault is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know who I blame. Top of the list.

This expensive failure had the pick of the window last season and the whole summer.

Hughes: success means a desperate struggle playing unimaginative football but just staying up. Failure means playing unimaginative football and going down. Either way it sucks. And in addition to his lack of tactical suss, I don't believe he gets the dressing room playing for him.

It'l cost us to get rid, but the alternative will cost more.

Comment

Learn to regroup after we score and not get carried away. So you could say pretty much the whole team!
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

How about the referee!! The free kick they scored from shouldn't have been... and a couple of other stupid decisions.

Comment

Kit mans in for it.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

This expensive failure had the pick of the window last season and the whole summer.

Hughes: success means a desperate struggle playing unimaginative football but just staying up. Failure means playing unimaginative football and going down. Either way it sucks. And in addition to his lack of tactical suss, I don't believe he gets the dressing room playing for him.

Unimaginative football? The quality of our play at Spurs and in patches at City and for the second half against Chelsea was anything but. His tactical choices have also been pretty well hampered this season - players going off injured early in games and all 3 subs being enforced due to injury leaves very little room for proper tactical changes.
            Acknowledged you neither like nor approve of Hughes but make it for logical reasons rather than irrational ones?
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Jay and Silent Bob?

Comment

Nick Clegg
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

you :=):

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Im not a Hughes fan in particular but i gotta say we have been playing some nice stuff and scoring . Its the defence that letting us down at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                      OK, well I'm a little confused. I'm not sure who to blame for last night! It seems everyone is to blame, but my tiny brain can only hate on one person/thing at once.

So who is the scapegoat for last night's latest tragedy? There's a long list of candidates it seems, so why don't we vote on it?

I blame you, it's all gone downhill since you became a mod on here..
                      Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Yes, I should have included the mods as an option. Deary me, don't know how I missed such an obvious one

Comment

Coldplay

Comment

I blame the bar staff,cold beer at ht could make all the difference
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                              I blame the bar staff,cold beer at ht could make all the difference

Father Christmas - always been suspisious about that beard
                              Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

Working...
                              X