Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we have an "ALMOST" Anything Goes section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deeps,love you you slimy minx
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
      A possible idea would be to just have members from back in 2009 that way we know we're gonna get all our original (and imo better) posters.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        Deeps,love you you slimy minx

you little rapscallion.....

Comment

This thread's getting camper than a row of tents.
          I'm outta here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
            This thread's getting camper than a row of tents.
            I'm outta here!!!
            Seems some of us may not be ready for an anything goes section....

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
              A possible idea would be to just have members from back in 2009 that way we know we're gonna get all our original (and imo better) posters.

IMO,Quite a few exceptions have to be made from that list. ! No posters in particular mentioned!:=):

Let us all hope for a win today. Cheers!
              Last edited by Shania; 15-09-2012, 12:09 PM.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                Seems some of us may not be ready for an anything goes section....

You're not wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Grifter View Post
                  It would make for a pretty fractured forum.
                  Isn't this site for all things QPR? There shouldn't really be anything football related that requires a seperate section.
                  It's nice just being able to type in the WATRB url and immediately scroll down the threads to search for all the latest news and rumours. What happens if some news articles end up being discussed in the restricted zone and not the regular forum? You'll have people migrating to other sites where they can just log in and immediately be guaranteed threads discussing everything related to QPR.
                  I'm sure there are other message boards on the internet where you can post #### and swear, i don't think it's essential to accomodate that on a footie forum.
                  There was a thread a few weeks back about excluding younger members or something, this just sounds like an extension of that- a desire for a kind of exclusive "special club" for all the older posters.

Post of the week!!! Agreed. IMO, a new section will mean the end of this site.
                  Last edited by Shania; 26-10-2012, 09:49 PM.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

So did this get the go ahead or do we still have to put up with the kiddies and the morally righteous ?

Last edited by vblockranger; 10-10-2012, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• Still thinking about this vblock.

There are some things we don't want visible on the forum, although it's not breaking rules, it's not everyone's cup of tea or nice to read. If this new section takes place we can make it a non QPR section, and things we don't feel are fit for this forum can be hidden from view and moved over. Some people like to laugh and have a joke, some don't, why stop people doing from what they want?

If the new section goes ahead, rules still apply but not as strict.

There will be no QPR chat in that section, and only members who want access will be granted. Everyone else will not see or even know it's there and there will be moderators keeping an eye.

We could try it for a month and see how it goes, if we feel it's not working it can be removed.

I'll create a sticky at the top with members who want access, if we get above 50 members we'll try it.

All you have to post is a name for the section, nothing else. We'll see who comes up with the best name.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...250#post949250

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        Still thinking about this vblock.

There are some things we don't want visible on the forum, although it's not breaking rules, it's not everyone's cup of tea or nice to read. If this new section takes place we can make it a non QPR section, and things we don't feel are fit for this forum can be hidden from view and moved over. Some people like to laugh and have a joke, some don't, why stop people doing from what they want?

If the new section goes ahead, rules still apply but not as strict.

There will be no QPR chat in that section, and only members who want access will be granted. Everyone else will not see or even know it's there and there will be moderators keeping an eye.

We could try it for a month and see how it goes, if we feel it's not working it can be removed.

I'll create a sticky at the top with members who want access, if we get above 50 members we'll try it.

All you have to post is a name for the section, nothing else. We'll see who comes up with the best name.
                        sounds good but "There will be no QPR chat in that section" ??
                        That makes no sense to me. Infraction points or post deletions for talking about Rangers? Just thought an adult and not so morally populated section would have been perfect for those of us without the need to shout "Racist" or "homophobia" every time theres banter. That way the more PC on here could have their little corner of paradise with fwuffy rainbows etc and the more worldwise of us could discuss things that happen in the real world :-).
                        Makes sense does it not MYU?

Comment

• I agree with other members, we should only have one QPR section.

This section is purely for threads that are not suited to be free to view, some people take offence to diffident things.

It's based on complaints we receive, some find it okay and others not, this way we can have everyone happy.

You wont get infractions for talking about QPR, we'll just move it to the main forum if it happens, with a nice warning.

You can have adult conversations, should be no problems.

One step at a time.

Comment

• So is this going to happen or are threads still going to be decided based on suitability for fluffy bunnies and teenagers.

I only ask as nearly 80% of people who voted, would like a new 'what ever you want to call it' section.

oops found it.
                            Last edited by paulmason; 26-10-2012, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• Same here, where can I find this new section??

Ps. i was only joking.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X