Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we have an "ALMOST" Anything Goes section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we have an "ALMOST" Anything Goes section?

As most long standing members on here are aware; we have been trying to run the main forum as a ‘family friendly’ forum.

Obviously, it is pure nature that ‘old school’ supporters still enjoy a bit of banter without having to watch what they are typing through fear of receiving infraction points or bans.

One of the ideas that the team on here is throwing back n forth, is a separate passworded section, where those that enjoy this type of ‘anything’ goes (well almost anything) would have a place to go & vent, rejoice & do almost anything without any backlash from us mods.

Some on here seem to think we enjoy issuing points/warning/bans, editing posts etc; but in reality, it is not something that we get off on; although I am sure there will be some that don’t agree with this statement.

Our main purpose, is to try & insure that anyone & everyone can post on the main section without fear of any backlash; where parents can feel safe to allow their kids to come onto our forum without having to monitor what it is they are doing as they know the section they're kids can access are family friendly.

And more importantly, somewhere we can go when we are at work without our bosses seeing obscene posts or images. :sorry:

We have a few ideas in mind that we feel would work, but we would really like to hear all of your views on this:

Are you in favour of such a section?
    If so, what kind of restrictions would you like to see?

Age limit, password protected etc.

Please let us know your views, so that if we do take this route, we know that it is something that is wanted/needed & that everyone involved has had some form of input.

Thanks.
    Yes
    79.17%
    No
    20.83%

The poll is expired.

Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Actually think this is a good idea. As it stands, I try not to let my 10 year old access the forum other than the rare away days that he's not at matches with me and then only so he can pick up the best match feed links and stuff. If we had a separate section like the one envisaged I might even let him loose on the main forum with his own log in
    He would probably be in good company in terms of age versus mental age anyway
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Sounds like a good idea

Matty is probably rubbing his hands in anticipation already

Comment

Originally posted by TRING-RANGER View Post
        Sounds like a good idea

Matty is probably rubbing his hands in anticipation already
        Needless to say, this section certainly gets my vote.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Really appreciate all the quick replies.

So how would you guys like this section set up if we do decide to go ahead with it?

We want to taylor (no pun intended Myu) it to your specifications.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Good idea
            F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
              Really appreciate all the quick replies.

So how would you guys like this section set up if we do decide to go ahead with it?

We want to taylor (no pun intended Myu) it to your specifications.
              Just thinking out loud here, Im thinking it'll obviously need some kind of restrictions so as to keep it seperate and "safe" from youngsters using the family-friendly forum, so maybe a password that is PM'd to all participants wanting access?
              If you require proof of age we could implement a unique verification process that involves us all taking a photo of our chest hair and sending it to MYU to make a professional judgement on whether or not the chest-folliage in question backs up the sort that would / should be sported by an 18+ year old or not?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Just thinking out loud here, Im thinking it'll obviously need some kind of restrictions so as to keep it seperate and "safe" from youngsters using the family-friendly forum, so maybe a password that is PM'd to all participants wanting access?
                If you require proof of age we could implement a unique verification process that involves us all taking a photo of our chest hair and sending it to MYU to make a professional judgement on whether or not the chest-folliage in question backs up the sort that would / should be sported by an 18+ year old or not?
                I like where you are going with this Matty

The chest hair idea could pose problems; my 5 year old has a hairier chest than I do.
                But if you want to send me a pic of yours, I know a site that will pay good money
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Possibly some sort of willy identification where if the photo of the said appendage looks like it has been dragged through a hedge backwards and then slammed repeatedly in a car door.....it would prove that the owner was of a certain age.......

Yes....that would work...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                    Possibly some sort of willy identification where if the photo of the said appendage looks like it has been dragged through a hedge backwards and then slammed repeatedly in a car door.....it would prove that the owner was of a certain age.......

Yes....that would work...
                    This is certainly looking like it'll be the first thread in this new section.

Not sure it would work though tbh mate. What you've just written is a very accurate description of the appearance of my phallus. And its looked that way since I was at least 12.

Comment

This is certainly looking like it'll be the first thread in this new section.

Not sure it would work though tbh mate. What you've just written is a very accurate description of the appearance of my phallus. And its looked that way since I was at least 12.
                      ....or was that just the last time you saw it?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                        ....or was that just the last time you saw it?!!!
                        Ill play it safe and stick with a "no comment" to this. :sorry:

Comment

the comments on this thread do tend to confirm why it wd be a gd idea to have a new section for the lads to play in...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            the comments on this thread do tend to confirm why it wd be a gd idea to have a new section for the lads to play in...
                            :pleasantsuprise:

I guess we could call this a dry run?

I was thinking that maybe Matty & Facto could be the mods in the lads section
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                              :pleasantsuprise:

I guess we could call this a dry run?

I was thinking that maybe Matty & Facto could be the mods in the lads section
                              Then I'd be the first to get banned there and I guarantee you I will throw a mother of all mod-bashing hissy fits in the main section
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                              X