Realistic view of aspirations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    I think we should aim to stay up again, just building on what we did last season. Stay up comfortably and next season push on and try and win some silverware.
    I would be happy to be an established Prem side for a few years rather than win a trophy.

We need to build slowly and not try to run before we can walk.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
      I would be happy to be an established Prem side for a few years rather than win a trophy.

We need to build slowly and not try to run before we can walk.

Best way to establish yourself as one of the elite?

Be the top dogs.

woof.
      QPR, remember that name, you'll be cursing it later

Comment

Maybe win a trophy once we've established ourselves in the 5th year!
        I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

We may put ourselves in a position to win a trophy over the next 5 years, but I think the most important thing is we establish ourselves a Premiership club formost. maybe knocking on the door of a European place with a good youth policy with the acadamy producing decent young players and maybe a new ground in the next couple of years. we lost a generation of supporters to our near neighbours not being in the prem as most kids like to support a winning team or someone they can watch on T.V. which will then eventually lead to them coming to watch games, so being in the Prem is more important to build our fanbase, But F##k me would love a day out at Wembley watching us win the F.A. Cup, we aint been there for so long?

Comment

Working...
          X