QPR vs MK Dons Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
    Well it's 22 years since we last won an F.A. Cup 3rd round tie. So the pressure is really on the club but we have to win one sooner or later. I'm going for a win. Think we'll be up for this one. But if he plays the usual non scoring forward Washington then it'll be a frustrating afternoon. 2-0 Rangers.
    Is it really that long? 22 years as in needing no replay? anyone got a list/link for our cup history?

Comment

Our last FA Cup win without a replay was in 1997 when Trevor Sinclair scored THAT GOAL against Barnsley. Odds on Matt Smith pulling off a bicycle kick tomorrow?

Comment

A draw. I've put a fiver on treble of Olly, Warnock and Sparky to lose tomorrow (it's one of those bets you kick yourself in hindsight for not making if you don't put it on I reckon) at about 150/1.
        My reward for such disloyal cynical behaviour will be us drawing after 90 mins before winning in ET so my bet will go belly up. Cardiff and Stoke WILL lose though.

Comment

Will win this one and get Man city down the bush next round

Comment

Interesting one. Pollie under lot of pressure. Would do him world of good to string two victories tomorrow. A defeat would put him back in firing line again. Lot of comments out there from people at club and players suggesting we are taking it seriously this year.

That said we don't do cups and often field much weakened sides and get knocked out by lower league opposition!

I'm going for a 2-1 win for us. Don't think it will be pretty, we will likely be poor but just scrape home.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              A draw. I've put a fiver on treble of Olly, Warnock and Sparky to lose tomorrow (it's one of those bets you kick yourself in hindsight for not making if you don't put it on I reckon) at about 150/1.
              My reward for such disloyal cynical behaviour will be us drawing after 90 mins before winning in ET so my bet will go belly up. Cardiff and Stoke WILL lose though.
              Decent bet but QPR are a cert to lose and definitely bet of the day. We have the worst fa cup 3rd record of the 72 sides so mk dons to roll us over is worth 20quid of each and everyone of you. Shocked of the positivity. We are the worse side of any pro team in a 3rd round fa cup match. Could clear some fans mortgages if you get on now!
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

A draw. Young team trying, not good enough to win.

Comment

2-0 R's

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Decent bet but QPR are a cert to lose and definitely bet of the day. We have the worst fa cup 3rd record of the 72 sides so mk dons to roll us over is worth 20quid of each and everyone of you. Shocked of the positivity. We are the worse side of any pro team in a 3rd round fa cup match. Could clear some fans mortgages if you get on now!
                    Well this could come back to bite you...
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

9/2 I can't hardly remember us winning a 3rd round match. It's in the head now and knowing we are the worst out of all league sides that is far to big ginge
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Trouble is the bookies know we are garbage in the cup too...... odds on our opponents are never as decent as you'd expect. Generally, I think a lot of the odds are stingey today - I suppose it's a recognition of fact that a lot of the "top" teams are not bothered about the cup and field weaker teams so the underdog or outsider has more of a chance of getting an upset. Think its deffo worth sprinkling a few pennies on several silly accas today though: a few upsets will be coming in so might touch lucky and get a few of them stacked up in the right line or acca.

Comment

9/2 I can't hardly remember us winning a 3rd round match. It's in the head now and knowing we are the worst out of all league sides that is far to big ginge

If you put a oner on us to lose in the third round in 1997 and then kept sticking the winnings on again every third round you'd be a millionaire by now. Easier money than bitcoin

Comment

I can see us winning this game, our new boy will score again.

3-0 QPR

Comment

Working...
                            X