Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we go for a new manager now, or wait till summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I change my mind on this one?

I'd initially said stick with Ollie for the season. After the last 2 games, I'm now of the opinion that he needs to go if we lose again against Leeds. Enough is enough!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Can I change my mind on this one?

I'd initially said stick with Ollie for the season. After the last 2 games, I'm now of the opinion that he needs to go if we lose again against Leeds. Enough is enough!
      Come on Tarbs how on earth can you not expect to lose against Leeds no forwards and now no defence , if you expect anything else you should be looking for Tommy cooper to pull a rabbit out of of a hat , no not like that .just like that

Comment

• It should not ride on one or two games it should be based on his results over a period of time which are poor. Can you honestly see us winning a game at the minute?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          It should not ride on one or two games it should be based on his results over a period of time which are poor. Can you honestly see us winning a game at the minute?
          We need to win a game mate. This run that we are on is poisonous. Ollie and the players need to pull something special out of the bag to give the whole place a lift. If he can't manage that in the next few games, I'm afraid it's time to find a new manager who can give the place a lift. As I said above, enough is enough!

Comment

• I agree and would move him on now as I cannot honestly see us beating anyone right now. Fernandes tweet yesterday does not give me hope for the team or that a change is in the offing which could be disastrous for QPR FC as I cannot see anything to make me think Holloway can keep us out of trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              I agree and would move him on now as I cannot honestly see us beating anyone right now. Fernandes tweet yesterday does not give me hope for the team or that a change is in the offing which could be disastrous for QPR FC as I cannot see anything to make me think Holloway can keep us out of trouble.
              i've noticed that tony always comes out with a big show of support for our managers whenever they start doing crap but he ends up sacking them 2 weeks later anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Come on Tarbs how on earth can you not expect to lose against Leeds no forwards and now no defence , if you expect anything else you should be looking for Tommy cooper to pull a rabbit out of of a hat , no not like that .just like that
                So we should be going into games expecting to lose now???? Is this the latest pre game excuse for justifying losing and defending Ollie from the dynamic duo Doggsinkie

Comment

• If that is the approach and thought process of the board and the management team than we are fooked! Says a lot of how far we have sunk over the past 3 years or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    So we should be going into games expecting to lose now???? Is this the latest pre game excuse for justifying losing and defending Ollie from the dynamic duo Doggsinkie
                    ####ing nonsence westy don't you're expecting Tommy cooper to turn up on Saturday

Comment

• I go into every game hoping we get a result yes back of head think X are good side and on polls may say draw or lose but still expect team to turn up with winning mentality

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        I go into every game hoping we get a result yes back of head think X are good side and on polls may say draw or lose but still expect team to turn up with winning mentality
                        That's not what tarby said tho Westy this one game against Leeds can not be the reason to sack Holloway , yes maybe his overall results , but come on no defence added to no attack can't be the turning point HE CANNOT BE SERIOUS ?... He CANNOT BE SERIOUS ?
                        Last edited by dogsrrs; 04-12-2017, 09:34 AM.

Comment

####ing nonsence westy don't you're expecting Tommy cooper to turn up on Saturday
                          So if we're going to lose against Leeds is it OK if we leave before the final whistle.....??

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            So if we're going to lose against Leeds is it OK if we leave before the final whistle.....??
                            You don't need my permission 77

Comment

he does need a doctors note or a letter from his parents saying its okay for him to leave early though

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                                he does need a doctors note or a letter from his parents saying its okay for him to leave early though
                                Ollie has to give his permission....

Comment

Working...
                                X