Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we go for a new manager now, or wait till summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Not sure where you're drawing your stats from Mush?

Mine reads (Points Per Match):

Dowie: 1.80
    Warnock: 1.50
    Magilton: 1.48
    Di Canio: 1.34
    Redknapp: 1.28
    JFH: 1.28
    Sousa: 1.27
    Ramsey: 1.22
    Holloway: 1.12
    Hughes: 0.88

And as Kit points out Hughes, Ramsey and Redknapp (even Warnock to a lesser degree) includes the Prem period, so not really a fair comparison. So Holloway is totally languishing really.
    Yet in those stats we`ve just played 3 or 4 of top teams, and if we get a couple of wins in the next few itll be completely different! at the end of the day we`re on 22 points and not in the bottom 3 as most predicted on here!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
      Grim an understatement. Also Hughes and Ramsey were in PL with a team expected to be in or around the relegation zone. We seem to have an ok squad for level we are playing at.

If we are going to look at won rates what about loss rates?
      Expected to be in or around the relegation zone, what with signings like samba, a brazilian goallie, diakite, wright philipps, etc etc etc?

Comment

• Those stats are over a period of time Pinkie. And on current form can you really see us stringing results together? Sorry should have specified wins. Ollie is very good at stringing together defeats!

After winning our first three home games things going decidedly south. Compare it to JFH as that seems to be fashionable. First two games of the season great and then downward spiral. Your hero is simply not fit for purpose.

Comment

Those stats are over a period of time Pinkie. And on current form can you really see us stringing results together? Sorry should have specified wins. Ollie is very good at stringing together defeats!

After winning our first three home games things going decidedly south. Compare it to JFH as that seems to be fashionable. First two games of the season great and then downward spiral. Your hero is simply not fit for purpose.

Furtive instead of knocking after a couple of bad results against decent teams, also yes we got mullered at forest, but we`re not getting hammered by anyone apart from that result and say norwich, when we`ve lost its been by fine margins of a silly player error here or there, there the times the lads need support, not knock after knock after knock! firmly believe we`ll be sound and stand by it!

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Arguably not prem league players given relegations
            Pretty much all had played at that level...but I get what you mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              Expected to be in or around the relegation zone, what with signings like samba, a brazilian goallie, diakite, wright philipps, etc etc etc?
              Our team was poor by PL standards even if those had worked out. At time think we were hoping maybe around 15th and gradually improve in coming years. As it was a team of disinterested flops. Don't even get me started on Cesar. Made some great Hollywood saves but was otherwise a liability.

Comment

• And anyway olly how about another option to not be getting rid and stand by ollie?

Comment

Furtive instead of knocking after a couple of bad results against decent teams, also yes we got mullered at forest, but we`re not getting hammered by anyone apart from that result and say norwich, when we`ve lost its been by fine margins of a silly player error here or there, there the times the lads need support, not knock after knock after knock! firmly believe we`ll be sound and stand by it!
                  You seen the amount of shots Villa and Brentford had at our place? Bottom line is Ollie been here a year or more and just doesn't consistently get results, good ones that is!

Comment

And anyway olly how about another option to not be getting rid and stand by ollie?
                    If you pine League One football then fantastic option.

Comment

Our team was poor by PL standards even if those had worked out. At time think we were hoping maybe around 15th and gradually improve in coming years. As it was a team of disinterested flops. Don't even get me started on Cesar. Made some great Hollywood saves but was otherwise a liability.
                      And isnt that a big point about players being disinterested?! thats exactly what ollies outed, would you rather get rid of ollie and say we end up with another disnterested manager along with the players again?! plus i doubt we`d be finding gems like freeman and scowen with no ollie here, back to the same old crap we had before! and there would be a very good chance of that happening in my opinion , when you look at all our previous managers!

Comment

If you pine League One football then fantastic option.
                        Are you saying we`ll go down this year? ill place a bet with you if you think so!

Comment

You seen the amount of shots Villa and Brentford had at our place?
                          Both only had 2 shots more than us on target funnily enough...

Comment

And isnt that a big point about players being disinterested?! thats exactly what ollies outed, would you rather get rid of ollie and say we end up with another disnterested manager along with the players again?! plus i doubt we`d be finding gems like freeman and scowen with no ollie here, back to the same old crap we had before! and there would be a very good chance of that happening in my opinion , when you look at all our previous managers!
                            No, I'd sooner get a manager in that signs good players, motivates them, coaches them and picks them in the correct position every week. I really don't think it's too much to ask mate.

Comment

• Illusions of grandeur; we're QPR not Man U.
                              I understand the frustration of the team selections etc, but we tried the rotating managerial door multiple times without success.
                              Most on here predicted and claimed they would be happy with mid table meritocracy and survival at the start of this season; and that is exactly where we are.
                              Some wanted to see passion and fight for the badge, we have that in spades.
                              I understand that I am in a minority and my views may not be taken well, but I feel kicking out IH will mean more seasons of bouncing around, we have been in far worse situations in the past and I find it frustrating reading posts that seem to relish losses and question wins/draws on such a consistant basis.
                              Anyone who feels the need to tear into me on this, please use the PM function and I will be happy to have a chat
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                Both only had 2 shots more than us on target funnily enough...
                                And its only happened in a couple or three matches, otherwise we`ve dominated the stats in near enough every game!

Comment

Working...
                                X