Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we go for a new manager now, or wait till summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    This is the thing. But some would have you believe we've got League 1 standard players. Saw Lee Bircham chirping on Twitter the other day about how Ollie is doing a tremendous job with a really limited group of players. Thought it was utter tosh and borderline insulting to the players.

Lacking a decent striker and a bit of quality at the back in my opinion. Most teams in this league would kill for our midfield, and for our keeper.
    Would probably say that Smith or Sylla would score a hatful if they had wingers pinging the ball in from either side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Man did not land on the Moon, man landed on a secret Kubrick filming set
      Always preferred the Capricorn One film set personally :-)

Comment

• Man landed on another planet by mistake, and were too embarrassed to admit it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          Would probably say that Smith or Sylla would score a hatful if they had wingers pinging the ball in from either side.
          Probably should have worded that different. Short of a decent striker is what I meant, as in we could use another option. I like Sylla, and I think Smith is a brilliant impact sub. But beyond that we are poor up top.

Comment

• Don't get this mental block with Sylla, the guy is a goalscorer, give him the service.

Comment

• Originally posted by Olly View Post
              Don't get this mental block with Sylla, the guy is a goalscorer, give him the service.
              Honestly think he'd get us 20 goals a season if we picked him every week and gave him decent service.

Comment

Probably should have worded that different. Short of a decent striker is what I meant, as in we could use another option. I like Sylla, and I think Smith is a brilliant impact sub. But beyond that we are poor up top.
                Have to agree. Could do with a dynamic striker that can produce chances out of nothing....or have a pop on goal with the ball at his feet at the least !

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  With bells on

Comment

Honestly think he'd get us 20 goals a season if we picked him every week and gave him decent service.
                    If only Pawel and Bidwell could whip in crosses from our own half.

Comment

This is the thing. But some would have you believe we've got League 1 standard players. Saw Lee Bircham chirping on Twitter the other day about how Ollie is doing a tremendous job with a really limited group of players. Thought it was utter tosh and borderline insulting to the players.

Lacking a decent striker and a bit of quality at the back in my opinion. Most teams in this league would kill for our midfield, and for our keeper.
                      Yes our midfield put together superby by ollie for peanuts and now worth alot more lol, he is doing a great job but very slowly, baptiste robinson etc , nail on head with a few players short & we havnt the funds to get all at once but lets moan though for the sake of
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                        Very protective Pinkie. Do you hold hands together in public?
                        Can understand youre comment if youre only young furtive!

Comment

He certainly lacks someone playing off him the way strike partnerships should be and exactly what washington should be doing or one of our midfielders

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            He certainly lacks someone playing off him the way strike partnerships should be and exactly what washington should be doing or one of our midfielders
                            Or we could pick him wide right and play Washington through the middle like Ollie did on Monday.

Comment

Or we could pick him wide right and play Washington through the middle like Ollie did on Monday.
                              And again you cant see why he did that can you tarbs? what size was there full back? sylla coming in at the far post! which we was trying to do, yet you think he just doesnt know what hes doing lol

Comment

• Think it's obvious to everyone apart from you Pinkie Ollie doesn't know what he's doing. Look at his record since he came back and over last 5 years. Utterly rank. Name me a single team in the top two divisions, apart from us, who would have him as their manager?

Comment

Working...
                                X