Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we go for a new manager now, or wait till summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Watch the eye bulging interview again Westy and you may well be looking at a man who is doing just that.
    It began with his post-Derby match interview. Definite change in his demeanour then. Looked very uncomfortable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      It began with his post-Derby match interview. Definite change in his demeanour then. Looked very uncomfortable.
      He can see the fans have had enough I think. The guy has an ego and I think he's having trouble coming to terms with the fact that his beloved QPR faithful may be turning on him.

Comment

• Holloway apologises

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...upporters.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Olly View Post
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• It may just have caught him awkwardly, but his facial expression on the still of the video speaks volumes.

Comment

Man lands on the moon. Is that the 7th or 8th time this has been posted now on various threads? It's a new day - time to move on!

Comment

• I hope they are interviewing candidates these days. Holloway has to feel the presure to perform...
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• I tell yer what if i was him and getting the stick hes getting for doing his job, id tell you lot where to trot, get behind the team instead of bitching like little girls all the time, its so cringe worthy some of the back snipping going on towards ollie, hes apologised even though he doesnt want to, and who can blame him with the way some carry on!
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    Man lands on the moon.
                    Man did not land on the Moon, man landed on a secret Kubrick filming set
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Our defence will improve as players return which will help a bit. What gets me is when we're watching the pre match 5 a side warm up, all the players are moving into space to receive the ball, and come the game only one or two do.

Comment

• Over the last 10 matches we are form wise 19th with 10 points, 1 above team in 22nd place. Interestingly Preston and Leeds, who we play next, are similar. In fact Leeds have won three lost seven. Makes both games winnable so no tea excuse for us not to pick up points. Over to Ollie!

Comment

What gets me is when we're watching the pre match 5 a side warm up, all the players are moving into space to receive the ball, and come the game only one or two do.
                          Similarly, in the pre-match warm up, players are taking shots at goal.......which come the game

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            I tell yer what if i was him and getting the stick hes getting for doing his job, id tell you lot where to trot, get behind the team instead of bitching like little girls all the time, its so cringe worthy some of the back snipping going on towards ollie, hes apologised even though he doesnt want to, and who can blame him with the way some carry on!
                            tbh i accept the apology and get where hes coming from. no one can question ollies love for the club but a lot of the stuff he does really irks most of us, we actually have a decent team and its glaringly obvious to all of us where the problems are on the pitch, who should be playing and how we should be playing yet ollie doesn't see them

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                              tbh i accept the apology and get where hes coming from. no one can question ollies love for the club but a lot of the stuff he does really irks most of us, we actually have a decent team and its glaringly obvious to all of us where the problems are on the pitch, who should be playing and how we should be playing yet ollie doesn't see them
                              This is the thing. But some would have you believe we've got League 1 standard players. Saw Lee Bircham chirping on Twitter the other day about how Ollie is doing a tremendous job with a really limited group of players. Thought it was utter tosh and borderline insulting to the players.

Lacking a decent striker and a bit of quality at the back in my opinion. Most teams in this league would kill for our midfield, and for our keeper.
                              Last edited by Tarbie; 30-11-2017, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                I tell yer what if i was him and getting the stick hes getting for doing his job, id tell you lot where to trot, get behind the team instead of bitching like little girls all the time, its so cringe worthy some of the back snipping going on towards ollie, hes apologised even though he doesnt want to, and who can blame him with the way some carry on!
                                Very protective Pinkie. Do you hold hands together in public?

Comment

Working...
                                X