Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we go for a new manager now, or wait till summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Both only had 2 shots more than us on target funnily enough...
    On target yes but Villa was 26-13 overall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      And isnt that a big point about players being disinterested?! thats exactly what ollies outed, would you rather get rid of ollie and say we end up with another disnterested manager along with the players again?! plus i doubt we`d be finding gems like freeman and scowen with no ollie here, back to the same old crap we had before! and there would be a very good chance of that happening in my opinion , when you look at all our previous managers!
      Problem is getting players geed up is all Ollie brings to the table and wrecks that with his abysmal management. As for finding players etc yes he deserves some credit but swings and roundabouts. Who is to say players haven't been put off by Ollie being here and looking at his record etc and also who knows what other managers might have attracted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        No, I'd sooner get a manager in that signs good players, motivates them, coaches them and picks them in the correct position every week. I really don't think it's too much to ask mate.
        Well i think it is, and just how many managers sign great players like scowen and freeman for peanuts? just how many great managers out there are there that can get us a load more great players for next to nothing tarbs?
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
          Illusions of grandeur; we're QPR not Man U.
          I understand the frustration of the team selections etc, but we tried the rotating managerial door multiple times without success.
          Most on here predicted and claimed they would be happy with mid table meritocracy and survival at the start of this season; and that is exactly where we are.
          Some wanted to see passion and fight for the badge, we have that in spades.
          I understand that I am in a minority and my views may not be taken well, but I feel kicking out IH will mean more seasons of bouncing around, we have been in far worse situations in the past and I find it frustrating reading posts that seem to relish losses and question wins/draws on such a consistant basis.
          Anyone who feels the need to tear into me on this, please use the PM function and I will be happy to have a chat
          Good post fraggy

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
            On target yes but Villa was 26-13 overall.
            I get that but if 20 of them are going into the stands or are blocked by a defender before they cause any real problem then it's hardly an example of how amazing Villa are is it ?

Comment

Problem is getting players geed up is all Ollie brings to the table and wrecks that with his abysmal management. As for finding players etc yes he deserves some credit but swings and roundabouts. Who is to say players haven't been put off by Ollie being here and looking at his record etc and also who knows what other managers might have attracted.
              What a load of utter drivel lol, get behind youre team furtive and stop trying to find fault every 2 seconds

Comment

Well i think it is, and just how many managers sign great players like scowen and freeman for peanuts? just how many great managers out there are there that can get us a load more great players for next to nothing tarbs?
                You forgot, also great at signing wingers when we don't play with wingers. A rare skill!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  I get that but if 20 of them are going into the stands or are blocked by a defender before they cause any real problem then it's hardly an example of how amazing Villa are is it ?
                  No just how they overran us and looked more like the home team.

Comment

Give over furtive, its happened in a few games, otherwise we have dominated games and in stats, every now and then it might go the other way!

Comment

Problem is we signed a manager for peanuts nobody else would touch.

Comment

As fraggy has said we`re not man utd! we`re not going to dominate every game, even though we have done most, but not got the wins so means sweet fa! we`ve also got about the championships youngest squad i believe, so still on the learning curve, but get behind youre team and stop forever knocking them, it might make you feel abit better about yourself and youre constant moaning

Comment

As fraggy has said we`re not man utd! we`re not going to dominate every game, even though we have done most, but not got the wins so means sweet fa! we`ve also got about the championships youngest squad i believe, so still on the learning curve, but get behind youre team and stop forever knocking them, it might make you feel abit better about yourself and youre constant moaning
                          No problem with players, think we have reasonable bunch. It's the idiot manager who is the issue. We are 17th and sliding down, bit like last season all over again!

Comment

Where did Brentford get their manager from Pinks? And what about Sheff Utd, or Bristol City? Or even Cardiff?..........Oh hang on!

Thing is that we wouldn't know a decent manager if we tripped over one. There are plenty to be had in the Championship, but we are just incapable of picking one. In recent years we've let Clement, Warnock and Rowett slip through the net. We can argue about all 3 til the cows come home, but personally I'd take any one of those 3 over everyone that has come since Harry was binned.

Comment

No problem with players, think we have reasonable bunch. It's the idiot manager who is the issue. We are 17th and sliding down, bit like last season all over again!
                              And whos got this reasonable bunch like our midfield? take away ollie and we wouldnt of had a good midfield at all! but lets forget that and bin ollie lol, cos itll do us the world of good cos every manager we`ve got ins been outstanding

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                                Where did Brentford get their manager from Pinks? And what about Sheff Utd, or Bristol City? Or even Cardiff?..........Oh hang on!

Thing is that we wouldn't know a decent manager if we tripped over one. There are plenty to be had in the Championship, but we are just incapable of picking one. In recent years we've let Clement, Warnock and Rowett slip through the net. We can argue about all 3 til the cows come home, but personally I'd take any one of those 3 over everyone that has come since Harry was binned.
                                Yeah clements pulling up some trees tarbs! not......

Comment

Working...
                                X