Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we go for a new manager now, or wait till summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Come on Westy allowing for bum results the football is far better to watch
    Hand on heart Dogs I don’t think it is. We work harder, I give Ollie that, but entertainment wise it’s as bad as JFH and I scratch my head when people say it’s better. At least under jimmy we were more often then not organised, boring to watch but organised, now were boring and disorganised

Before JFH I had never left game early that I can recall, in 20+ years, until the Newcastle thrashing where I chipped at I think five nil. Under Holloway I am sad to say I find it painful to watch as it’s pretty clear there is no game plan and it hurts to watch and from leaving early once in 20years, after a thrashing, under Ollie I have to admit to leaving early on five or six occasions, especially when we’re away from home as the lack of game plan is even more evident.

The football is not any better, if people are honest, it’s just s hit with bit of passion sprinkled on top. If we were winning so be it as the game is about winning but playing s hit and losing to the bargain is a tough pill to swallow

That’s just honest opinion some will agree some won’t but that’s from the heart

Comment

• What a load of tosh westy, so youre saying youd rather have jimmy back? The football was shocking, and under ollie we've been good apart from the three games!
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
        But he would stack them on the wrong shelf
        Read the hashtag - he'd be stacking them in the wrong bit of water.

Bit harsh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Olly View Post
          If we were playing people in their right positions, ie. wingers as wingers and a more suitable formation no-one would be complaining, and he’s not and we are. Three at the back does not work for us, even you can see that Pinkie, admit he needs to change it.
          Pinkie, you've gone a bit quiet on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            What a load of tosh westy, so youre saying youd rather have jimmy back? The football was shocking, and under ollie we've been good apart from the three games!
            I wouldn't want Jimmy's players back, far too many lazy bar stewards and prima donnas. I would at this stage say I'd definitely rather have Jimmy in the dug out than Ollie though Pinks.

Getting so fed up of watching us get everything wrong tactically. It's just so far beyond a joke now.

Comment

What a load of tosh westy, so youre saying youd rather have jimmy back? The football was shocking, and under ollie we've been good apart from the three games!
              Nope I never said that. I’m saying entertainment wise there is no improvement. I think JFH was dire I think Ollie is dire too. Both poor managers. We’re abysmal away from home and not much better at home but grind results out

Do I look forward to going QPR at current time afraid not I don’t

Comment

Olly sorry mate didnt realise i hadnt replied, but i thought i had to you regarding this, just think he obviously doesnt feel he can trust them fully like shodipo's lack of tracking back and keeping shape! Especially a 442 could expose us more being lightweight in midfield! We have got some exciting young talent and id have the odd ones involved but hes got his reasons for not olly.

Comment

Been good apart from 3 games? Oh my goodness mate, you cannot be serious?

Fully agree with Wests on this. There is just nothing to get excited about. Even with Freeman, you think that there might be, but it's nearly always a step over too far which invariably means he loses posession. Pawel was exciting before Holloway sapped all the confidence out of him by not playing him as a winger.

The majority on here seem to see the obvious. Play two full backs at full back, we have them. Keep the three in midfield when possible, but have proper wingers that they can feed. We have an abundance of them. Why weaken the defence by not having the full backs helping out? Why weaken your attacking options by having your wingers so far back that they may as well not be there?

Comment

It was done to death on the other thread: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...37#post1659437

Unsurprisingly, scant progress was made

Comment

• am i the only one who gets bored with the same old managers just getting the jobs. there got to be more to life than big sam,,pards and the like.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Holloway I think will either quit or be sacked within the next 6 weeks

Comment

• Yeah nice xmas present that! extremely kind and thoughtful

Comment

Yeah nice xmas present that! extremely kind and thoughtful
                            would be an amazing present Pinkie! Sadly think we are stuck with him for at least this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              Holloway I think will either quit or be sacked within the next 6 weeks
                              Has put huge pressure on himself. Plus he has form at palace and Millwall of not coping with pressure and walking. He’s not my cup of tea but would hate see him breaking down because of stress and pressure that would not be good to watch.
                              Last edited by West Acton; 30-11-2017, 08:06 AM.

Comment

• Watch the eye bulging interview again Westy and you may well be looking at a man who is doing just that.

Comment

Working...
                                X