• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Geeza is pony, was gash last night.

Almost feel sorry for him (before reminding myself he is probably picking up the thick end of 15 bags a week!!) as he is a real trier & always gives his all.... Just isn't very good at all.

Missed another sitter last night 1 minute before they went up the other end & scored their 2nd.

Little Smyth is a breath of fresh air, far superior to CW.
    Completely agree. Banter aside, he really isn't Championship standard at all and I'd rather see Smyth given a chance at a regular run alongside Big Smith.

Leave a comment:

• Qprtanpa1
    replied
    Smyth needs to start on Saturday. Period. How do we get this message to Ollie whose head-scratching selections and nose-scratching interviews betray a cluelessness that's moved us, the fans, from disbelief to bitter frustration.

Leave a comment:

• MattyRangers
    replied
    Geeza is pony, was gash last night.

Almost feel sorry for him (before reminding myself he is probably picking up the thick end of 15 bags a week!!) as he is a real trier & always gives his all.... Just isn't very good at all.

Missed another sitter last night 1 minute before they went up the other end & scored their 2nd.

Little Smyth is a breath of fresh air, far superior to CW.

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
    In his time at QPR he's scored 13 in 78 games according to Wiki.That equates to a goal every 6 games.Doesn't seem to be even that good if I'm perfectly honest.
    Let's hope a payment to Peterborough kicks in for 100 appearances.

Leave a comment:

• geejaybee
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Works hard but his record speaks for itself.

Shocking striker in all honesty. Rarely hits the target and when he does its straight at the keeper.

Time to drop him for a long stretch and bed someone else in.
    In his time at QPR he's scored 13 in 78 games according to Wiki.That equates to a goal every 6 games.Doesn't seem to be even that good if I'm perfectly honest.

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Biggest realist on the forum, me lol
    I'll fight you, fella......

Leave a comment:

• CroydonCaptainJack
    replied

Some stiff competition there mate

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied

Hmmmmm

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    You’re so negative!!!

Leave a comment:

• peterlund.dk
    replied
    Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    He's on a 'Pay to Play" contract
    What's the going rate for guaranteed first XI selection week in week out?

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    He's bloody awful. Not sure why Ollie persists with him.
    You’re so negative!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    He's bloody awful. Not sure why Ollie persists with him.

Leave a comment:

• Qprtanpa1
    replied
    How is this all not so bleeping obvious to Ollie? The Smith-Washington combo has never worked; Conor never seems to be in the right place when Smith gets his head or foot on the ball, and in the few times he is Conor has no touch, no finish, no confidence. How is it that starting Smyth or Eze or Oteh is something Ollie considers a risk when Conor is a sure-fire striker dud nearly every game? Finally, if Tony and Les want the fans to care anymore, give us the speedy kids up front; give us something to cheer for.

Leave a comment:

• corbray
    replied
    the only thing washo is good at is running around a lot and his first touch. only thing is though is his running around is akin to a ghost on pacman.
    hes not giving anything up front and sometimes i've even thought hes already been subbed off until he hits the ball right at the keeper.
    hes had more than enough time to try settle himself up front in multiple different formations and style but simply put isn't good enough for this level and hasn't progressed at all in his time here

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    As Holloway has stated' he has the pressure of being the main striker'. What he didn't say was that he cannot cope with it.
    He has the pressure of being the main reason we are not scoring.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X