Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    What else can he say?
    He should have been non-committal like Hoos. If it turns out that JFH is guilty of impropriety he is going to look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      He should have been non-committal like Hoos. If it turns out that JFH is guilty of impropriety he is going to look stupid.
      Have to say I edited my comment quite much I do agree with you.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
        I'm sure we beat them 2-0 @ The Cottage early 1980? Or did I imagine that in my young drunken state
        Steve Burke scored and my god it was proper cold second half !

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Loyalty is an odd word in football but we are family
          Unless someone is prepared to get their wallet out. In which case the family can fvck itself while we do a bit of after dinner. ;)

Nothing pleases me more than rodgering the ruperts down the cottage, and if lady luck keeps smiling at us I'm not complaining. But she's a fickle old bird.

Comment

Anyone on here who got an idea when they will reach a conclusion? In due course, is probably the answer..
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

When will this idiot fernandes learn to shut his mouth. If found guilty going to look a bigger #### than he already is. No comment publicly until all is over is the way forward.

Comment

I thought the club couldn't continue with the investigation due to the Telegraph not making the video or transcript available?
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

If the Telegraph do not disclose any more evidence (as they have publicly declared they will not) then the matter is closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    If the Telegraph do not disclose any more evidence (as they have publicly declared they will not) then the matter is closed.
                    I don't agree. They will have to reach a conclusion to the internal enquiry with or without that transcript. It will just be harder without.

Comment

Football corruption to be investigated by fraud detectives as dossier on scandal sent to them

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...ctives-8952165

Comment

Football corruption to be investigated by fraud detectives as dossier on scandal sent to them

QPR manager Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink denies wrongdoing after being caught agreeing to be an ambassador for the firm, which was looking to put players into his club.

He added he was consulting lawyers over whether to sue the Telegraph.
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                          I don't agree. They will have to reach a conclusion to the internal enquiry with or without that transcript. It will just be harder without.
                          Investigation has got to be concluded. All they can investigate is that thirty second video clip.
                          No way the Chairman would be cuddling him and writing that glowing testimonial if the matter isnt closed mate.

Comment

Good to see you are still posting after yesterday Jmelanie

Comment

Didn`t The Telegraph agree to hand over the " video" in full?
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Anyone who's posted here long enough should be thick enough not to get offended

Comment

Working...
                                X