We want the Loft back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
    As I asked in a other thread, why doesn't the upper loft sing?
    As I pointed out, also in another thread, I'm in the upper loft and it's mostly made up of blokes aged 50-70 who sit with their arms folded moaning all game.

Favourite quote so far this season: "It's worse than last season, sack Jimmy now" First game of the season, 2-0 up against Leeds and seconds away from scoring the third.

I try to join in with chants and songs, but you find yourself a lone voice feeling a bit of a prat. Some of these blokes barely clap a goal. Not an awful lot you can do about it though, these guys are long standing R's and I suspect plenty of clubs have the same problem.

Comment

why do we need a family section i've taken my kids for years and sat wherever , one of my boys had a ST since he was 2 and never been in the loft he's now 17.

Comment

Family stand was created to keep kids and women away from the violence . There aint none nowerdays. Get rid.

Comment

I personally dont see a need for a family stand ,its not like we`re Millwall.
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            Family stand was created to keep kids and women away from the violence . There aint none nowerdays. Get rid.
            Wasn't it created when TF got on board? So around 5 years ago. Yet there was no violence around that time anyway.

Comment

The family stand never looks packed ever anyway and families are dotted all over the stadium, not in one specific part anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                The family stand never looks packed ever anyway and families are dotted all over the stadium, not in one specific part anyway.
                And there's always empty seats during school holidays.

Comment

Working...
                X