Not under TF, I like him, but if we had a really bad chairman, then maybe. Only if very, very desperate.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Would you ever consider doing this?
Collapse
X
-
Top Scorers 2018/2019
Nakhi Wells - 8
Pawel Wszolek - 6
Luke Freeman - 6
Matt Smith - 6
Ebere Eze - 4
Joel Lynch - 3
Tomer Hemed - 3
Toni Leistner - 2
Massimo Luongo- 2
Angel Rangel - 2
Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
Geoff Cameron - 1
Aramide Oteh - 1
Jake Bidwell - 1
Jordan Cousins - 1
Summer Transfers 2019
IN
OUTComment
-
Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment
-
Rangers Til I Die
follow me at twitter.com/arthurqprComment
-
you mean 100% no.
im surprised not 1 person has stepped up to say they would consider it. a loud minority on here are constantly baying for tony to sell the club, even after writing off 200m of debt, baying for a club legend to "fark off cant!" / "cant of the highest order", etc.
and outside of WATRB, qpr fans were recently tweeting to TF hoping his planes crashed or something. so trying to force a commercial partner to join in their boycott didn't seem too far off from that.Rangers Til I Die
follow me at twitter.com/arthurqprComment
Comment