No announcement yet.

Sheff Wed v QPR Predictions Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-1. Drawing is becoming our speciality!

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
      1-1. Drawing is becoming our speciality!
      Your good at this predicting lark mr scouser.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
        If Faurlin DOES play I reckon we'll shock everyone with a 3-0 win.

If Faurlin DOESN't play I reckon we'll shock everyone with a 1-1 draw.
        Was never in doubt lads
        Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
          Was never in doubt lads
          Sorry jim bob didn't see that. Shout mate.

Comment

I'm very happy because I was expecting to come back with a big zero.

We nearly won the match but will take the point.

Comment

Very good point that. Tough place to go. Happy with the result.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

not to bring a downer on the happy mood of the last few posts but I went last night. and there were a lot of negatives: chief continues to look worse/more nervous in recent games. Pretty much intercepted poor passes from what looked like a Weds side having an off day, and then continuously hoofed it nervously into general areas of the pitch where NO ONE WAS. This goes a long way to explaining a lot of you looking at the possession stats today and asking why they are so lopsided.

Philips was worse than being a pedestrian last night. I can remember 4-5 chances (2-3 of them clear cut) where he wildly lashed at the ball and failed to get even close to the target. Also lost the ball often, and continues to fail to play the right pass or at the right time.

Smithies, prior to the penalty save, was trying this new tactic of kicking GKs out to Philips on his own, right near the sideline. Needless to say, most of these went out for a Weds throw.

El Khayati again didn't look the effective impact player that he'd looked previously. Hope its not the start of a downward slide. He's been one of the bright spots recently I thought.

Mackie did ABSOLUTELY FK ALL. And this is coming from a guy who loves Mackie. Honestly, a bystander last night.

Anyway... I just want to state my view that, all said and done, I'm more shocked that we got something out of that performance.
                Rangers Til I Die
                follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

...and onto the bright side:

I think what did help us get that result was JFH's reaction to recent performances and stuffing the MF to the gills.
                  A simply sublime penalty save from Smithies was huge, obviously.

SWFC were one of the dirtiest sides I've seen this season. Nihiu clattering into Smithies for no reason. Constantly dirty tackles. I reckon if Ale was on the pitch they would've been salivating at his knee like a pack of hyenas.

As much as most refs have been shte this season, the one last night did alright in whistling a lot of this play and preventing some of it. Although I'm still curious what happened in the 2nd half when he went off for 5 mins. We all thought he went to take a sht. But it looked from our far vantage that maybe he was changing boots or kit or something.
                  Very odd.

Anyway, happy with the result. And roll on Sat.
                  Rangers Til I Die
                  follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Cheers for that Arthur, been waiting for a report from someone who went. Good work mate.

Comment

Working...
                    X