Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Standing
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Like to stand and sit during a game. If the atmosphere is good happy to stand and join in but on other occasions(more often than not), it is better to sit. Problem is though I am conscious about other people being able to see too and if you have an OAP nearby who won't / can't stand then its unfair he/she misses the game, so a little respect is required.Comment
-
we rarely sell out our away allocation anymore though, apart from derbies.
so if like me, standing is near and dear to you, just get up and move to another seat. rent a cop stewards are rarely if ever bothered to come round and check ticket seating assignments again, after entry to the blockRangers Til I Die
follow me at twitter.com/arthurqprComment
-
Against Reading, I was second back row and the people behind me were sitting - that was bloody annoying! I wouldnt want to sit at a gig either, feels like you cant get into as much as possible.Comment
-
Not fussed either way, used to love standing on terraces but just not the same in seats really. At Fulham there was a lot of young kids who couldn't see much and hand to be held up by parents some of which left at half time as they were too tired and couldn't see anything, plus we were ####.
Terraces won't be coming back so just stick with sitting, was annoying at Forest with constant up and down all the time in the second half.Comment
-
Due to the fact I take my son and I am disabled (not enough for a full time wheelchair) sitting, but although we only go to family stand so perhaps a situation where some stands are standing. To be fair he stands most of the game too its just he is short to see past people. As someone else said is nice if you can just switch seats so people can stand if they want and kids can still see.Comment
-
I would like to see a return to some terracing, say 10-15% of capacity. At Loftus Road perhaps the lower loftI must away now, I can no longer tarry
This morning's tempest I have to cross
I must be guided without a stumble
Into the arms I love the mostComment
-
Could of always done with a few more Rangers standing but hey ho."The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".
London Pride has been handed down to us.
London Pride is a flower that's free.
London Pride means our own dear town to us,
And our pride it for ever will be.Comment
-
Comment
-
I am gutted that we do not have a standing culture at QPR. On open messageboards (so not just QPR fans, but fans from all other teams in the league) our support has been mocked due to being happy clappy fans, who just turn up sit down and clap a good move. Rather than standing up and getting behind the team from the off. Easier to get involved when standing, in my opinion anyway.Comment
-
Loved it back in the day behind the goal in the Loft, now I have a problem standing where seats are. Wish certain areas were brought back for standing only, rather than standing up in a seated section.I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment

Comment