Blackburn v QPR Tonights Game & Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    Lambert would of been a top appointment imo.

When has the foorest game rearranged for fellas?
    I cant stand the bloke. Done well at Norwich but was poor at Villa and the main reason for their current plight imho. Quiet possibly the most boring bloke in the world

Comment

Hope JFH gets his 1st win but not sure we've ever done well up there nor can I see where our next win is coming from

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
        I cant stand the bloke. Done well at Norwich but was poor at Villa and the main reason for their current plight imho. Quiet possibly the most boring bloke in the world
        No manger has sorted villa out for the last few years. Clubs a mess.

Is nearly run as poorly as ours. If you look at his credentials from a football league perspective he done a fantastic rebuilding Norwich and getting them promoted.

My hunch is he will do very well at Blackburn over the next couple of seasons after this one.

Comment

Everyone expects to lose so I'll go with the win.

Comment

JFH first win, and we will go on to have a run......I hope.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              No manger has sorted villa out for the last few years. Clubs a mess.

Is nearly run as poorly as ours. If you look at his credentials from a football league perspective he done a fantastic rebuilding Norwich and getting them promoted.

My hunch is he will do very well at Blackburn over the next couple of seasons after this one.
              Presumably what you're saying is that allows him time to sort out the dealings and methods of those before him, assess his playing staff and bring in his preferred bodies? So he will do well over the next couple of seasons, after this one is out of the way, because this one will be used to set things up how he wants them and go into pre-season with his own troops and improve from there?
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

1-1 I think. Rhodes is bound to score, he made our defence look silly in the home game.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                  https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                    So so so agree with this, cos I know we haven't been very good but we haven't been beaten convincingly by anyone, it's only been last minute goals and calamity green! One win heads go up and I can see us going unbeaten for a while

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      So so so agree with this, cos I know we haven't been very good but we haven't been beaten convincingly by anyone, it's only been last minute goals and calamity green! One win heads go up and I can see us going unbeaten for a while
                      I love how us Rs fans have this eternal optimism instilled into us, regardless how bad we are

That's not me having a pop btw, I am exactly the same.... Always sneakily think we will win, and then go unbeaten for ages, despite no evidence whatsoever indicating so
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

QPR 2-1.

Polter to score the game winning goal in the 90th minute which kick starts our undefeated run for the rest of the season.
                        Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          I love how us Rs fans have this eternal optimism instilled into us, regardless how bad we are

That's not me having a pop btw, I am exactly the same.... Always sneakily think we will win, and then go unbeaten for ages, despite no evidence whatsoever indicating so
                          I know mate, it's just in us from birth ain't it! Ha ha

Comment

Blackburn 2 QPR 1 (Polter)

Comment

we will nick this won , have a feeling in my water

Comment

1-0 QPR. Junior Hoilett

Comment

Working...
                                X