Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Will we make play offs or higher?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • maidstone_hoop
    Gold Seat
    • May 2009
    • 6718

    #1

    Will we make play offs or higher?

    Where do you think we will finish?

    Automatics

    Play offs

    Top 10

    Mid Table

    Bottom Half
    60
    Automatics
    0.00%
    0
    Play offs
    25.00%
    15
    Top 10
    53.33%
    32
    Mid Table
    20.00%
    12
    Bottom Half
    1.67%
    1
  • maidstone_hoop
    Gold Seat
    • May 2009
    • 6718

    #2
    Will we make play offs or higher?

    Where do you think we will finish now we are approaching the half way stage of the season?

    Comment

    • West Acton
      CCG
      • Dec 2009
      • 21475

      #3
      Defo top ten possibly sneak in play offs

      Comment

      • Greg1882
        Silver Seat
        • May 2012
        • 4704

        #4
        I think if and when we get up to speed with how Jimmy wants us to play we will start to motor . I fancy us for the playoffs . We've been pretty rank so far and are still two wins away . Shows you that this league isn't as strong as some think

        Comment

        • shanns
          Silver Seat
          • Mar 2013
          • 1431

          #5
          Originally posted by West Acton
          Defo top ten possibly sneak in play offs
          Not without Charlie we wont

          Comment

          • James1979
            Silver Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 4857

            #6
            With Charlie, playoffs. Without, mid table.

            Comment

            • Kevin Mcleod
              Referee
              • Aug 2013
              • 17322

              #7
              No relegated option? Some were saying we are going down doing a wigan

              Comment

              • Kirill
                W12 Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 19359

                #8
                Warnock got us back to winning and I was optimistic for a while, but the last three matches have only yielded three points despite being winable, so I can't see us finishing in a play-off spot anymore.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

                http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

                How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

                Comment

                • QPRHoop
                  Bronze Seat
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 450

                  #9
                  Don't think we will make playoffs but I'm optimistic we will have a good end to the season and set a good base for next season (depending on if we can replace Charlie).

                  Kev mentioned the relegation option and I was wondering who was that bloke who bet a few people £200 I believe in the summer that we would go down? Will be pay up do you think (might be tempting fate but I can't see us going down)

                  Comment

                  • Harryboy
                    Silver Seat
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 4023

                    #10
                    Silly talk about relegation, top ten easy with or without charlie
                    You Rsssssss

                    Comment

                    • Bill
                      Silver Seat
                      • Dec 2013
                      • 4490

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Harryboy
                      Silly talk about relegation, top ten easy with or without charlie
                      playoffs for me I just feel we are turning the corner a bit of consistency,
                      6th place for us and Wembley beckons again

                      Comment

                      • Hitman34
                        Platinum Seat
                        • Jan 2012
                        • 13959

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Harryboy
                        Silly talk about relegation, top ten easy with or without charlie
                        Absolute no chance of playoffs. I will eat Ted's cat if we finish 6th or higher. I'd say between 9th and 15th
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                        Comment

                        • Stanley
                          Guest
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 23693

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Hitman34
                          I will eat Ted's cat if we finish 6th or higher.
                          Shall I sticky this post?

                          Comment

                          • Alanwycombe
                            Silver Seat
                            • Feb 2014
                            • 2215

                            #14
                            Third plays sixth so Derby v us could be fun.

                            Comment

                            • 72bus
                              Gold Seat
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 9538

                              #15
                              mid table for me , if we keep charlie in jan and he's on it could go 6,7, or 8th .

                              Comment

                              Working...