I predict that Charlie will still be with us tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skranger View Post
    And if it doesn't go through Spurs will be looking for an alternative, and at 15 mil cheap at the price ,,
    True. Either way I expect some activity on this come circa midday.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
      And if it doesn't go through Spurs will be looking for an alternative, and at 15 mil cheap at the price ,,
      Great, that only leaves Palace, Cherries. WHU (still interested appara) and Man Utd to fend off: http://www.london24.com/sport/footba...exit_1_4215350

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        True. Either way I expect some activity on this come circa midday.
        Very true Matty ,,, will it be the end of the world if he goes ,,, I have mixed emotions ,,, in some respects I feel that if we sold him and spent say half that money on a Gayle type player that could be good business, especially as we will hopefully have goals coming from other areas (Chery etc) ,,, not saying I want him gone but would hope that we could continue momentum without him

Comment

Yea, come on Charlie, why sit on the bench and watch orher playing, whats £10-20 grand a week amongst friends.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Addy Buy Orr is supposed to be at west ham so that would rule them out. Proves how badly run they are if you would have him on 150k a week over Chaz.

Comment

I reckon The deal will be done last minute as per Remy and we'll have no time to get anyone in,leaving in the Sh*t again they shouldv'e put time limit on i.e. if not done by friday last week he stays???????

Comment

There is no way Charlie is going anywhere now IMO.

Would of been done already if he was going... Can only really see Matty going now.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  I reckon The deal will be done last minute as per Remy and we'll have no time to get anyone in,leaving in the Sh*t again they shouldv'e put time limit on i.e. if not done by friday last week he stays???????
                  Wouldn't mean anything because we also need money, and if 15m comes in he will walk. Still, as of 10.01, looking good...

Comment

I reckon if he goes it'll only be to Palace with Gayle coming the other way.

...Just my hunch mind....

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

This. Unless Man U panic.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

Palace have turned down bid from Villa for Gayle and want £10mil from report so won't be coming ours

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Palace have turned down bid from Villa for Gayle and want £10mil from report so won't be coming ours
                          Why not in a swap with five mill?
                          If we are skint, thats five million more off the debt , than they are looking at getting so far.
                          If chaz goes thats the only way it wouldnt hurt us.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Great, that only leaves Palace, Cherries. WHU (still interested appara) and Man Utd to fend off: http://www.london24.com/sport/footba...exit_1_4215350
                            Bournemouth - wont spend that sort of money on one player and have just signed Murray so no need for another striker.

West Ham - not a chance Austin will go there. D Gold slated his dodgy knee. Suspect Austin now hates the bloke.

Villa - already bought their strikers for the season

Tottenham - think they like the thought of Berahino as on paper it looks like the perfect partner for Kane. I see a few people seem to think if they dont get him they will turn to Austin. I think they probably already have something else lined up and dont want Austin.

WBA - They clearly dont want to pay the asking price that we have set on both. Think they probably will be in the market for another striker having let Brown and i think another go and may well go for Austin if the Berahino deal goes through.

Think Phillips will stay.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              Who's with me?
                              I believe it's the only thing you got right.

Comment

Think results should be made public MYU

Comment

Working...
                                X