Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Prediction Poll: QPR v Cardiff

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Harryboy
    Silver Seat
    • Jan 2014
    • 4023

    #16
    If Mackie was playing I would say we might Nick a win, he was our best player last week it's a big blow IMO that he is injured
    You Rsssssss

    Comment

    • EssexR
      Apprentice
      • Jul 2013
      • 146

      #17
      Heart says home win, head says draw.

      Comment

      • Is Dom Is Good
        Apprentice
        • Aug 2015
        • 59

        #18
        Originally posted by EssexR
        Heart says home win, head says draw.
        So true....bit off topic but I've been thinking about buying the QPR player hd and I was just wondering if it actually provides footage of the game live or if it's just commentary.

        Comment

        • Lunar Jetman
          Silver Seat
          • Jan 2010
          • 1380

          #19
          Originally posted by Is Dom Is Good
          So true....bit off topic but I've been thinking about buying the QPR player hd and I was just wondering if it actually provides footage of the game live or if it's just commentary.
          I understand its live audio commentary with video highlights available afterwards.

          Comment

          • bakes8
            Silver Seat
            • Jan 2014
            • 4561

            #20
            4-0 win.

            Comment

            • Fraggy
              Administrator
              • Aug 2010
              • 9728

              #21
              Originally posted by Lunar Jetman
              I understand its live audio commentary with video highlights available afterwards.
              That's correct. Also the odd player interview.
              I'm going for a 3 - 1 to Rangers.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

              Comment

              • West London is Rss
                Gold Seat
                • Jun 2013
                • 6372

                #22
                Fancy us tomorrow, not sure why but i do!

                Comment

                • Shania
                  C Club
                  • Apr 2010
                  • 23699

                  #23
                  0-2.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

                  Comment

                  • QPRDave
                    The number 10
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 32080

                    #24
                    0-1....

                    Comment

                    • The Merry Ploughboy
                      Silver Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 3233

                      #25
                      1-0 Chery free kick in the 33rd minute, 15,559
                      From the Hills of Kerry
                      To the streets of Free Derry

                      Comment

                      • Ranger
                        Bronze Seat
                        • Nov 2014
                        • 384

                        #26
                        fancy rangers to win this 2-1 much much needed win for CR seems like the season has really started with JM getting injured ah nothing like consistent bad luck but I think that this could start the wins off else it is really tin hat and trenches time for CR

                        Comment

                        • QPRDave
                          The number 10
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 32080

                          #27
                          Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy
                          1-0 Chery free kick in the 33rd minute, 15,559
                          Merry can you be more specific ....Which side of the box?, wind speed?, temperature? angle of sun?!

                          Comment

                          • Ramsgate Hoop
                            Bronze Seat
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 405

                            #28
                            Think we will go behind. Hopefully they can bounce back after that.

                            Comment

                            • acricketer
                              Platinum Seat
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 12068

                              #29
                              0-1

                              Comment

                              • MYU
                                Administrator
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 43466

                                #30
                                I went with a 2-2 draw, I think we'll start off slow and get stronger as games go by.

                                Good Luck Boys!

                                Comment

                                Working...