Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which goal was the more memorable, SWP's at Chelsea, or Mackie's against Liverpool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Was he shaken? Not stirred?

He seemed shaken to me
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      I was at both and the atmosphere during and after beating Chelsea has rarely been bettered
      Spot on Mush smiled all the way back to the Bush especially everytime we came across Chelsea

Comment

mackie only becos i was there and what a come back , we'd beaten the bluenoses at LR recently so knew it could be done . one of my biggest regrets as a fan is not going to SB as i don't like to give them my wedge and if i'm honest thought we'd lose and have to get tube with them smug so and so's

Comment

Has any one got any camera footage of either crowd ect esp the SB game "champions league your having a laugh" type thing they took some stick that night and were quite as a church. Also was that the night thay #####ino slated their own fans ?

Comment

Should say mor onino ?

Comment

Could never and would never ever ever ever vote for swp to win anything, unless it was a biggest toss pot award. Actually wish he never scored that goal.
              Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 16-06-2015, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Mackie's without a doubt. It set in train the home win run which kept us up. I lost my voice for three days afterwards... Enjoyed the Chelsea win but, unlike everyone on here, I have absolutely no animus for Chelsea whatsoever. I even like JT as a player...... How long will my ban be, mods??

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  Beating Chelsea trumps ANYTHING as a QPR fan.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Torn between the two! Chelsea win was my birthday and i was lucky to be there..amazing night. And I didn't go to the liverpool game but still went absolutely mental listening on the radio. I'll say Mackie...that win helped us stay up that season.
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

i did both ,and for me theres no competition , doing Chelsea at the Bridge ? last time i was there and we won was 86 ,in the milk cup, we had so much joy baiting the chelsea mugs next to us ,in my 35 years of attending Rangers matches that was one of my most memorable aways .
                      No doubt SWP is no Mackie in my QPR affections but that goal wins hands down
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Nothing about SWP was memorable. Absolutely nothing.
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                        X