Do you want Tony Fernandes to go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    OK, to put it simpler, I do not want TF to be in charge. How that is achieved (simple change at the top or share sale) and who precisely takes over is irrelevant. If Amit would not do it then perhaps a new and more competent buyer/owner is the way forward. Cannot see a top man being as bumbling as this chairman because he logically would have to be a more efficient businessman than TF to take over all this debt. Bit I repeat, a simple change at the top without share sale is fine by me, too.
    Think you underestimate how farked we would be unless another multi multi millionaire took pity on us. We have now been geared up financially for this level and if the investors pulled the plug we would be in serious trouble. 20 years ago we could just move on but the money involved in the modern age leaves clubs like us very vulnerable. Without a sugar daddy we are League One/Championship. Nothing wrong with that but we are tens of millions into this project and need majority of that to disappear with our investors otherwise could be goodbye QPR.

Comment

I am really not sure what is exactly expected of TF. He came in and then changed the Manager as he felt we had a better chance of staying up, he employed a proven Premiership Manager who came in kept us up but then the following season lost the plot for reasons unknown. He replaced this Manager with another Proven Premiership Manager who had been managing a very good Spurs side. Last May we played and won at Wembley for the first time since 1967 giving many of us a fantastic day, he has then back his Manager again, financially, and it seems again is being let down by his Manager. My point is he has appointed 2 Managers who have been solid Managers wherever they have gone, barring a couple of exceptions (one of them being us) and has backed them both in the transfer market. MH was a disaster and whilst HR has not set the world alight he did oversee our Wembley win in May and got us back in the Prem.
      TF has done everything he can to bring the good times back to Rangers and it seems the majority of our fans appreciate this but for some reasons others seem to want to knock him or possibly even push him away from the club and I just cannot understand why this is.
      He wants to make us a bigger, better club yes of course for financial benefit, why wouldn't you ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
        I am really not sure what is exactly expected of TF. He came in and then changed the Manager as he felt we had a better chance of staying up, he employed a proven Premiership Manager who came in kept us up but then the following season lost the plot for reasons unknown. He replaced this Manager with another Proven Premiership Manager who had been managing a very good Spurs side. Last May we played and won at Wembley for the first time since 1967 giving many of us a fantastic day, he has then back his Manager again, financially, and it seems again is being let down by his Manager. My point is he has appointed 2 Managers who have been solid Managers wherever they have gone, barring a couple of exceptions (one of them being us) and has backed them both in the transfer market. MH was a disaster and whilst HR has not set the world alight he did oversee our Wembley win in May and got us back in the Prem.
        TF has done everything he can to bring the good times back to Rangers and it seems the majority of our fans appreciate this but for some reasons others seem to want to knock him or possibly even push him away from the club and I just cannot understand why this is.
        He wants to make us a bigger, better club yes of course for financial benefit, why wouldn't you ?
        Stop it with the honest, sensible posts Kit. Don't you realise you can only post on here if you hate Harry, hate Tony and will be wringing you hands with absolute joy if we get beat tonight.
        On the other hand, well said mate
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          Stop it with the honest, sensible posts Kit. Don't you realise you can only post on here if you hate Harry, hate Tony and will be wringing you hands with absolute joy if we get beat tonight.
          On the other hand, well said mate
          People are entitled to their opinions Bluehoop, no matter what they post.. As an 'Administrator' I thought you would of known that.

Comment

I want TF to stay but he needs to make better decisions for the club.

Digging his heels in with Arry is the wrong way to go. TF's quotes show that he is incredibly naive when it comes to the footballing aspects of the club, regurgitating Arry's tired old lines about 'passion, effort, heart' and now even the players' fitness... The harsh truth is that together they have made some awful decisions and wasted a MASSIVE amount of resources for a club our size.

Still, anyone giving TF abuse is a twat.

Comment

pointless poll unless you make it 'public'.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                pointless poll unless you make it 'public'.
                Why? Interested in witch hunts? No fun without ad hominem?
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Why? Interested in witch hunts? No fun without ad hominem?
                  That's all Kev comes on here to do! - Dig people out and practice his sarcasm.

Comment

Actually he comes here for positive debate about his team. Only with so many witch hunts and so much constant biatching you can only respond for so long without losing the plot because people don't actually want to debate they just want to see how many different ways they can say the same thing without even considering the alternative views. That leads to desperation and in Kevin's case sarcasm, but frankly, one can hardly blame him
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      Actually he comes here for positive debate about his team. Only with so many witch hunts and so much constant biatching you can only respond for so long without losing the plot because people don't actually want to debate they just want to see how many different ways they can say the same thing without even considering the alternative views. That leads to desperation and in Kevin's case sarcasm, but frankly, one can hardly blame him
                      Sorry? - Kev comes on here for positive debate?
                      Nothing positive about constant sarcasm.. Unfortunately for you, when things go wrong fans get the hump about it and like to let of steam.
                      We cant all be model fans like you happy-clappers.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        Sorry? - Kev comes on here for positive debate?
                        Nothing positive about constant sarcasm.. Unfortunately for you, when things go wrong fans get the hump about it and like to let of steam.
                        We cant all be model fans like you happy-clappers.
                        It's alright for Kirill to constantly practise his sarcasm though, right? Yeah, because he holds the same opinion as you.
                        That right to an opinion stuff works both ways. You can't argue that someone who holds the same opinion as you is entitled to their opinion, and then call anyone who holds a different opinion "happy clappers".
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

All i want is to see qpr win as many games as they can, and gain prem safety and try and get some stability. Of course im intelligent enough to realize not everyone has the same opinions but at the same time some of the anger and horrible words said about our manager and some players and even the chairman is well over the top.
                          It would be nice if everyone could just come together when we play superb like we have the last two games, and hopefully see a change in our fortunes, which is what we all to a man want isnt it?
                          Oh and thanks bluehoop by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            It's alright for Kirill to constantly practise his sarcasm though, right?
                            Alright for me and anyone else who does not get personal and seek out individuals who disagree with them. I don't care who voted Yes and who voted No, and I do not understand someone wanting to know precise names, it just seems like an avenue leading to personal abuse.
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              It's alright for Kirill to constantly practise his sarcasm though, right? Yeah, because he holds the same opinion as you.
                              That right to an opinion stuff works both ways. You can't argue that someone who holds the same opinion as you is entitled to their opinion, and then call anyone who holds a different opinion "happy clappers".
                              Kirill never has anything good to say about rangers ever.
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Alright for me and anyone else who does not get personal and seek out individuals who disagree with them. I don't care who voted Yes and who voted No, and I do not understand someone wanting to know precise names, it just seems like an avenue leading to personal abuse.
                                Thats fair, but my point was that West London is Rss is digging Kevin out for his sarcasm, and never seems to dig you out for yours.
                                I can only assume its because your opinion is the same as his.
                                Nothing wrong at all with a bit of sarcasm as long as it's not personal.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2