Esteban Granero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
    Why lie? If the player don't want to be here then why should we paper over the cracks? Real Sociedad will come in for him, they just don't want to pay the money. Something Redknapp was just indicating.
    How do you know they will come in for him, do you have inside information.
    OK if they come in and they were in 6th place in Spain - there must be something Granero can do on the field

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      Yes, cos all of our other players would start a champions league game for a champions league club wouldn't they?
      My point is that you make it sound like he was a regular player at the top level in Europe last season. Which he wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        My point is that you make it sound like he was a regular player at the top level in Europe last season. Which he wasn't.
        Are you sure I made him sound like top level? All I said was he played champions league which he did.. Oh yeah, he also spent half of his career at one of the biggest clubs in the world and is still young.. But hey, lets get shot of him cos he aint good enough for big old QPR

Comment

Are you sure I made him sound like top level? All I said was he played champions league which he did.. Oh yeah, he also spent half of his career at one of the biggest clubs in the world and is still young.. But hey, lets get shot of him cos he aint good enough for big old QPR
          He clearly wasn't. Worst player on the pitch in many games he played for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
            He clearly wasn't. Worst player on the pitch in many games he played for us.
            OK mate

Comment

Yep.

In answer to your question about any of our other players being good enough to start for a Champions League club - Remy is certainly good enough and Taarabt did.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Yep.

In answer to your question about any of our other players being good enough to start for a Champions League club - Remy is certainly good enough and Taarabt did.
                Yeah and so did Barton.. All the players that want/wanted away

Comment

Yeah and so did Barton.. All the players that want/wanted away
                  Haha...great point!

Comment

Get rid

Comment

Would be happy to keep him. Got swamped by all the s**t around him last time around but could spray passes around and with likes of Barton and hopefully Ferdinand in team to buoy him up could flourish given second chance. However if he does want to go back to Spain and we can agree a deal that suits all parties won't shed too many tears.

Comment

Working...
                      X