Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cesar will get found out against Germany?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted yes because when it comes down to it, he is still QPR player and I think we should support him.

As Joey said on twitter before the last match (before Neymar got injured which he later said he was gutted for him)

Joseph Barton @Joey7Barton · Jul 4

I'm torn. I want Brazil to do well for Julio Cesar but equally want them to get pumped for Thiago Silva and Neymar. #dilemma

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Or is he really still good?
      Just have a hunch that this game will be crunch time for him.
      Got found out against numerous Prem sides......so why not Germany?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        I wish England were that "awful"....

Re Cesar - when was the last time QPR had a player in the semi-final of the World Cup? All QPR fans should hope he plays a blinder...
        Paul Parker Italy 1990

Comment

Cesar is only 34. He has played well so far. Hes bound to make a mistake eventually like everyone does. Question is how he handles it. I don't think he is past it.

Comment

If he makes a mistake in the semi final of a World Cup, that will prove he's no good anymore?

Comment

Last game against Chile his catching from crosses looked good to me

Probably will go on to win the world cup, but no good enough for QPR eh.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                Last game against Chile his catching from crosses looked good to me

The thing is its not just qpr he's not good enough for.... he's been available for a while now and still no ones come in for him
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  The thing is its not just qpr he's not good enough for.... he's been available for a while now and still no ones come in for him
                  Wages Nick

Comment

Still a good keeper but not in the best in the world. Germany will win 0-2.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      If I was Joachim Low I would want as many crosses as possible going into the Brazil area as possible. Cesar is a brilliant shot stopper but cant command his area for toffee.
                      Germany don't fling in crosses in the way that we do - almost all their crosses are in the "corridor of uncertainty", in front of the goalie but behind the defenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                        If he doesn't command the 6 yard box or communicate with our back 4 then no, he's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          If he doesn't command the 6 yard box or communicate with our back 4 then no, he's not.
                          didnt vote cos i got no idea and the WC is a totally different competition to the playing in England and predicting one game makes no sense anyway

but for the main question imo green pi$$es all over him as a keeper playing in england - for the reasons summarised by Shepherds Mush

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                            If he makes a mistake in the semi final of a World Cup, that will prove he's no good anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Paul Parker Italy 1990
                              Well done Dave for answering the question. And you are right. To the best of my knowledge Cesar and "Wobbly" are the only two Rs players to get that far. Have a hunch Cesar will go one step further.

Comment

I think Germany would've beaten Brazil even with Neymar and Silva as they have been anything but spectacular. Germany are typically ruthless like a machine and have a team of good players who play as an excellent unit. I think they'll upset the party.

As for anyone wanting Cesar to have a bad game, blimey how pathetic. He may not be to everyone's taste, and does make the occasional mistake, but he was by all accounts the consummate pro and very humble when with QPR, regardless of his trophy cabinet and profile, and always gave his all and in some games was incredible. Would people want a past striker of ours to fail because during their time with us they'd missed the odd sitter....??? Ironic really when the same sort of fans used to never accept a bad word against Mackie who used to miss countless sitters and ultimately cost us more goals and points as a result than Cesar ever did.

Comment

Working...
                                X