• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Haha oh it does, along with 'heads and volleys' and '3 and in'
    dont forget world cup willy !
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

christ we can't go back that far vesps!!

edit ang on that was the 70 wc weren't it.....i thought it was the 66 one
      Last edited by QPRDave; 08-06-2014, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorPower View Post
        Can't wait to see Green's inevitable **** up and then everyone just turn on him like what usually happens! I think we need a new keeper altogether, we're rolling with a bunch of pansies at the present moment!
        are you mad?

Comment

Nope. Give me a keeper who clearly cares about the club.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
            After the loyalty Rob Green has shown us
            hilarious. what loyalty? he sat on the bench for half a season earning far more than he'd ever be paid elsewhere, and then, er, played for us for a whole season. while still earning far more than he'll get elsewhere.

i don't recall Rob Green turning down Barcelona or Man City while with us. I do know he ditched West Ham after getting them promoted though, because we offered him a lot more money

Comment

I used to think the best way to separate the people who actually watch football and think for themselves from the total *****s on here was attitudes towards Taarabt

But I think Cesar trumps that now. There are at least a bunch of decent "anti-Adel" (for want of a better phrase) arguments, and some people on here who put them well.

I haven't seen a single post slating Cesar that appears to have any thought put into it. Just feels like bitter xenophobes slagging off things they don't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Nope. Give me a keeper who clearly cares about the club.
                alternative way of looking at it: Cesar likes QPR and enjoys London life enough to want to stay and reclaim his place.

Think about it. You're going round in circles. If Cesar had randomly given up several million quid just to make QPR fans happy that would have demonstrated he loved the club....?

Comment

Working...
                X