Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will We Beat Derby At Wembley. Yes Or No Answer Please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like i ve always said if we beat wigan we will beat derby in the final...best do anyway as was getting married on the 24th but now today managed to move it to the 23rd and my mrs aint happy with me right now...but not missing this for nothing

Comment

Nah..OK. Yes, if we can stop Hughes and Martin.
      Last edited by Shania; 13-05-2014, 06:28 PM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

I fancy a 3-1 victory, I hope I'm right in saying there young, pacey but there ars*s will go with the Wembley roar from the R's

Comment

First goal to score my heart will be saved

Comment

Austin will knack the ball into the net in the first half before derby ever do it to us.

Keep calm for the rest of the first half.

If it goes down to pens.

No trust to Hoillett and Dunne.

Comment

Honestly? No. I think they are too good. Not even a wind up and it pains me to say it, but I cant see us beating them.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Yep, think they'll be over-confident after that win against Brighton and the fact the media keep bigging them up! All set up for us to ruin the party

Comment

The doom and gloom merchants are at it again. Imagine having these people in the team with the belief that we won't win? What would be the reaction of fans if, say, Clint Hill said we won't win because they're too good? Agree with him? I'd want him dropped. We're playing Derby, not Real Madrid or Bayern FFS.

I assume the naysayers aren't going to bother wasting their time and money turning up on the 24th, in which case, good. We need positive people to cheer on the team, not negativity which could spread to the players.

I'd prefer the doom mongers to stay away for such an important occasion. We need fans to get behind the team and not sit their saying 'I told you so' if we're behind.

I have real belief we'll win. Why? We've got leaders like Clint and Joey, and a goal machine in Charlie. Get behind the team and start believing.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Heart says yes, but mind says no. That's won't stop me from going and support the team though. It's just a prediction.
                    Last edited by Yousef; 14-05-2014, 07:21 AM.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                      Heart says yes, but mind says no. That's won't stop me from going and support the team though. It's just a prediction.
                      Get off the fence old son
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

We've halted the style they play with.. beat them at home and battered them away from home but lost 1-0 thanks to Green punching into his own net..

There a VERY young side with no experience in a match of this magnitude.. the occasion may just overcome them.. I think they will look like a rabbit in headlights personally

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          Like i ve always said if we beat wigan we will beat derby in the final...best do anyway as was getting married on the 24th but now today managed to move it to the 23rd and my mrs aint happy with me right now...but not missing this for nothing
                          You serious????

Comment

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

...you sir are a fan of distinction.....although if your wedding doesn't go well on the 23rd....your wife to be, may change that to extinction!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                                Could go either way, but got to say I do fancy us. We'll shut them down and Charlie will nick a goal in the second half.
                                Hope you don't mind me commenting on your poll. I think the above post just about sums it up. I don't think Derby will freeze because of the occasion. I also don't think either the team or the fans (despite what some are posting) are over confident. I can see a 1:0 win to QPR written all over this very tight match.

Comment

Working...
                                X