If we made the playoffs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we made the playoffs...

... do you think this team stands a better chance of winning them while still under Redknapp - or a radical managerial change just before the playoffs (I know this is highly unusual and unlikely) towards a younger and more energetic personality at the helm is more likely to give the players that extra confidence boost?
    with Redknapp still in charge
    66.67%
    with a new, young and brave manager
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

This could be fun.

Comment

I prefer Harry for continuity and man-management. Let him show what he is made of. A mini-tournament like the play-offs might bring out the best of him.
      Last edited by Shania; 06-03-2014, 09:50 PM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Doesn't matter how you word Krill you've basically asked should we sack Harry before the playoffs. and I'm pretty sure that's been asked hmmm only a handful of times....

Here's one for you mate.. How do you think we would be doing if Taarabt was still here? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Imo, no. We stand the same chance of winning the playoffs with harry or with someone else.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

In my opinion I think if we make the playoffs we won't win it . That's not me being a defeatest. to win the playoffs you either need to be bang in form , have a great team unity or a big slice of luck none of which sadly I can see happening . Unless our form dramatically changes and the boys group together I honestly can't seeing us making them anyway. Surely harry should be able to fire them up but I don't think the majority of em , management included have got the stomach for a dog fight which is exactly what it is

Comment

Sam questions were asked about big Sam at this stage of the season when west ham went through a slump but Sam got them out the other end via the play offs

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                ... do you think this team stands a better chance of winning them while still under Redknapp - or a radical managerial change just before the playoffs (I know this is highly unusual and unlikely) towards a younger and more energetic personality at the helm is more likely to give the players that extra confidence boost?

IF?

we are dead certs mate. no problem here.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Sam questions were asked about big Sam at this stage of the season when west ham went through a slump but Sam got them out the other end via the play offs
                  I totally forgot about that, well at least it gives us some hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    I prefer Harry for continuity and man-management. Let him show what he is made of. A mini-tournament like the play-offs might bring out the best of him.
                    What man management?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      The difference is West Ham had HUGE injuries whereas we don't. If we had 7 first team players out, I'd be willing to give Harry the benefit of the doubt, but we don't/

Comment

Originally posted by BushLover View Post
                        The difference is West Ham had HUGE injuries whereas we don't. If we had 7 first team players out, I'd be willing to give Harry the benefit of the doubt, but we don't/
                        we dont? Austin, Phillips, Simpson, Faurlin all long term, and recently Niko, O'Neil, BAE and Traore. If they aren't big injury problems, i don't know what are.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          we dont? Austin, Phillips, Simpson, Faurlin all long term, and recently Niko, O'Neil, BAE and Traore. If they aren't big injury problems, i don't know what are.

Traore has been playing, Niko is a blessing, and Faurlin was already covered for.

Look at Burnley, have a much smaller squad than us, lose their best player, and yet are still second.

Comment

Originally posted by BushLover View Post
                            Traore has been playing, Niko is a blessing, and Faurlin was already covered for.

Look at Burnley, have a much smaller squad than us, lose their best player, and yet are still second.
                            Traore has been playing through injury. Niko is a blessing...not sure what that has to do with anything...and how was Faurlin covered for?
                            Burnley have the right idea, ill give you that, the small tight-knit squad works, and they've been lucky injury-wise.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Don't think a change of manager would make much difference at this stage.

If we do end up in a play off position then, unless there is a drastic improvement, i wont fancy our chance of success.

Comment

Working...
                              X