Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
    We'll beat Birmingham this Saturday!
    I fancy us to take the points on sat too

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    Leicester Champs.
    Us 2nd (auto)
    Wigan via play offs.

Let the abuse begin
    Good to read to have the belief mate. Out of interest whats your basis for the optimism

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      A good response Doc and not meaning to be the black death of your season but your up your fans can relax. You will win the title and even if you had a blip you will get second.

In January I thought that you would implode, as you have previous seasons, but your players have shown steal and mental strength and your rightly where you deserve to be. The times where you have potentially tripped up the following game you have got straight back up and that is what makes champions.

You remind me of our side when we went up a few years back you win week in week out and when you dont win you find a way for nabbing a point and points make prizes

I think we will make the Play Offs im just not very enthused that we will perform very well in them. Poor record this season against the top six so why will that change in three knock out games in the play Offs add to that if we got Forest we have never won at the City ground in our history so a two leg game more or less becomes a one leg game and we would have to put them to bed in the Bush

OMG I wish I could go back to bed and pull the duvet over my head
      Last game of last season - after our god-awful run - we were playing Florist at the City Ground, where we had not won since 1971. We were 7th, and in order to make the playoffs, we had to win, while Blackpool (playing for nothing) had to win at Bolton (also playing for a place in the playoffs). It was, quite simply, the most exciting 90 minutes of my life - and we won with almost the last kick of the game. So have faith, West Acton. Have faith.

Comment

PS: we then lost to Watford in the last minute of the second leg of the play-off semis. But that is another story.

Comment

Good to read to have the belief mate. Out of interest whats your basis for the optimism
          Because it's football and anything can happen.. even if it is only a handful of us who have belief, like you said its good to read, it makes a pleasant change to some of the negatives you read on here.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Because it's football and anything can happen.. even if it is only a handful of us who have belief, like you said its good to read, it makes a pleasant change to some of the negatives you read on here.
            Suppose for me I want to believe but its not in our hands anymore and to finish second we need Burnley to lose three games just to catch them and were still behind them on goal difference so were in all intents and purposes ten points behind; they have lost the least amount of games in the division!! 3 all season so we need them to double that and more

For me although league position is better it feels very much now like last season each week I say if we win and if they lose we have a chance but the win don't come neither does hoping others lose

Really hoping and praying im wrong and that we lift off and others stutter would love to have got this one completely wrong. Saturday is big game its against a team we have to take three points off if your a team that seriously wants to go up no ifs no buts. Look at Leicester nailed Charlton at the weekend they never messed about we never had a shot on target

Comment

Suppose for me I want to believe but its not in our hands anymore and to finish second we need Burnley to lose three games just to catch them and were still behind them on goal difference so were in all intents and purposes ten points behind; they have lost the least amount of games in the division!! 3 all season so we need them to double that and more

For me although league position is better it feels very much now like last season each week I say if we win and if they lose we have a chance but the win don't come neither does hoping others lose

Really hoping and praying im wrong and that we lift off and others stutter would love to have got this one completely wrong. Saturday is big game its against a team we have to take three points off if your a team that seriously wants to go up no ifs no buts. Look at Leicester nailed Charlton at the weekend they never messed about we never had a shot on target
              Listen West I'm not silly and i'm under no illusion that we have very very little chance if any of making automatics, but all the time there's a slim chance we can do it then ill keep believing... but don't get me wrong i'm not putting money on it, just believing..

But one thing I do know is we are qpr and one thing we can do, is things the hard way...
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Listen West I'm not silly and i'm under no illusion that we have very very little chance if any of making automatics, but all the time there's a slim chance we can do it then ill keep believing... but don't get me wrong i'm not putting money on it, just believing..

But one thing I do know is we are qpr and one thing we can do, is things the hard way...
                You telling me off Nick

Comment

You telling me off Nick
                  Hahaha No fare from it mate, your actually one of the good posters
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Hahaha No fare from it mate, your actually one of the good posters

Comment

I'm a fan, taken from the word fanatical, which means there is no logic or reason in my beliefs.
                      I'm a true believer in it isn't over until its over, & even then, I'm demanding a recount.
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

my three are wigan and birmingham automatics, watford, forest reading and brighton in the play offs. With liecester, burnley , derby and rangers to slip out of the play off places.
                        Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 04-03-2014, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X