No announcement yet.

So after three defeats in a row...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still too long to go to make rash judgements.

Comment

just scrape a play off place
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Many poll respondents don't bother to predict our finishing position if Redknapp is sacked. I assume this means it would be quite unpredictable? But might we not get a late surge under a new manager and finish second after all? Or is the team really that poor now and no manager replacing Harry could do any better?
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
          I've got a feeling we will scrape a play off spot if he stays but then fail dismally in play offs as he clearly can't motivate the team and has the tactical nouse of a corpse. If we replace him probably same result.

Main thing for me is if a new man comes in if the rest of the season will give him an opportunity to properly assess the team or if that would make little difference. Again, and as with last season, we have a hopelessly unbalanced squad. We had a lot of disinterested foreigners last season and this season have a load of disinterested more mature players looking for a final wage packet or two.

Personally has got to the stage I just want this season out of the way and Redknapp out. I feel as depressed as he looks!

I feel for the board. They have brought in two very experienced, respected Premier League managers, backed them to the hilt and ended up with a mess. If they had brought on board a foreign manager with no real pedigree because say they had been good as a player that would be one thing but they have been very sensible with their appointments and still come unstuck.
          Can't disagree with a word of that.

Regarding our new friend from Leicester, welcome by the way, he has quite possibly only seen us once when in fact, despite losing, we were the better side. Not often that hapens.

Comment

2nd spot with HR , Leicester are gone now and fair play to them deserve to go up on the run there on

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
              2nd spot with HR , Leicester are gone now and fair play to them deserve to go up on the run there on
              Deluded statement and belief if you think its all rosey in the garden and we will finish 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                I wish you wouldn't say things like that! I don't know any City fan who thinks that we're nailed on for automatic promotion, never mind being champions. OK, we're well placed, and we'll have to drop quite a few points to go back into the playoff places, but nearly everyone who posts on my home forum remains cautious. And check out what our manager says - all the time. it ain't over til the fat lady sings.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  Deluded statement and belief if you think its all rosey in the garden and we will finish 2nd
                  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

We will finish 5th if were lucky

Comment

Originally posted by LanguedocFox View Post
                      I wish you wouldn't say things like that! I don't know any City fan who thinks that we're nailed on for automatic promotion, never mind being champions. OK, we're well placed, and we'll have to drop quite a few points to go back into the playoff places, but nearly everyone who posts on my home forum remains cautious. And check out what our manager says - all the time. it ain't over til the fat lady sings.
                      Leicester are gone now, Leicester are gone now, Leicester are gone now, Leicester are gone now, Leicester are gone now, Leicester are gone now, Leicester are gone now, Leicester are gone now, Leicester are gone now!!!

Lol.
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        Ahhhh ain't you the happy one

Flappy

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                          Many poll respondents don't bother to predict our finishing position if Redknapp is sacked. I assume this means it would be quite unpredictable? But might we not get a late surge under a new manager and finish second after all? Or is the team really that poor now and no manager replacing Harry could do any better?
                          Not to put too fine a point on it, you stand more chance of getting sh!t out of a rocking horse. Trust me: I'm a Leicester City fan, and I know about changing managers all the f*cking time: it doesn't work. End of.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                            If we keep HR
                            worst case scenario we'll get play offs.

Sack HR
                            Mid to bottom half of the table. New manager will bring in/out players and will coach and play a different style. IMO to much change in a short space of time will keep us in this division.

Not saying get rid of Bagpuss BUT doesn't every one of us want to watch the R's playing a different style ?
                            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Give Harry a whole season with mostly his players and then we will talk. Sacking him now is very counter productive.

Comment

Just can't see us going up from here.

Playoffs best and don't even wanna think about a two-legger vs someone like Burnley Forest or Derby. Horrid.

We've been performing shite all season, only Chas getting us out of it on a weekly basis. Redknapp has really had no plan b at all. 'play thru Carroll' he said. Joker.

Think Harry should be shown the door at the end of the season whatever happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X