After the cliff Richard thread which was deleted by a mod, I'd be disgusted if that ##### be allowed to come back on.
I wrong un of the highest order.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Reinstate Banned Members
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Thanks HudHere you go mate:
Here's the whole thread for your perusal.... http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...85451-twranger
That is barmy!Leave a comment:
-
-
The pumpkin and the bicycle pump. Still have the nightmares and day sweatsLet me just pre-empt the usual criticism and admit myself that all those people banned in the past were entirely my fault. MYU and other admins wanted to give those wonderful people more chances but I was utterly adamant in my merciless attitude. I am pure evil and I held on to the admin position for so long because of that compromising video I took during the admin initiation ceremony. The bicycle pump, the gimp suit and the pumpkin ... a devious synergy. But then I lost my phone and there was no cloud backup and my diabolical reign was over.
Leave a comment:
-
Let me just pre-empt the usual criticism and admit myself that all those people banned in the past were entirely my fault. MYU and other admins wanted to give those wonderful people more chances but I was utterly adamant in my merciless attitude. I am pure evil and I held on to the admin position for so long because of that compromising video I took during the admin initiation ceremony. The bicycle pump, the gimp suit and the pumpkin ... a devious synergy. But then I lost my phone and there was no cloud backup and my diabolical reign was over.Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
-
Actually agree with Matty I hope too but I'd imagine most will refuse the opportunity. I got banned for a year from quaz for no reason at all apart from he didn't like me. I've never had an apology and I am not a principles type otherwise I would of stayed on lfw. Hope they come back but damage already doneLeave a comment:
-
was davesviews banned or did he just go away? him and jjb in an itk battle would be awesome.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
A bit like those dudes who whip their own backs in the name of religion.
I can just see him now walking topless down some high street in Tunbridge Wells beating himself with a stick.
Horrible image to be dealing with at 7am
Leave a comment:
-
He wasnt fulham he just said it when he went into defensive trolling mode.Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 06-03-2018, 12:49 PM.Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: